horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I'll do my utmost! And no worries, Nicki will be back in Chapter Four, for a couple of fun scenes at the beginning of the chapter.

That's a fair concern! I definitely tried to be cognizant of that when I started developing the game. I've played a few adult VNs that I've seen derailed by ballooning casts.

I will say this - the plan was always to have certain characters take center stage for a while, before ultimately stepping back a bit so another girl can take a more prominent role. I think of those first three chapters as kind of being Nicki's story, examining her relationship with the MC, taking it away and showing who he is when she's not there, and finally reuniting them to see what their new dynamic looks like. But, now Nicki's story is basically resolved for the moment, and her next few appearances are more like character moments and fun little sex scenes, without all the drama.

So, with Nicki's main story taking a backseat, I get to devote more focus to the Barron family. Next chapter will see serious advancement in Gabby and MC's relationship, no matter what path you're on with her. And we'll finally see MC and Madison interacting in a more significant way.

At the same time, we'll see the return of Nicki, Ashe, Brittani, Mason, and Carolina. For some it'll just be a quick appearance, for others, more of a full scene.
So far i'm very interested in Brittani because, well big tiddies.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I am new to this story. I wasn't expecting much, but it is really good. The characterizations on the nice guy path feeling realistic. Keep going kind Dev.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I am new to this story. I wasn't expecting much, but it is really good. The characterizations on the nice guy path feeling realistic. Keep going kind Dev.
Thanks so much! I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Follow if you want to keep up with the game - I post a public status update every Monday, where I share safe-for-work art. And even if you can't support the game financially, a like, share, or supportive comment is always appreciated! :D

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I played this game the last two days , very good story and characters and impressive progress and dialogue. Great Work , Dev
Thanks so much! Glad you liked it.

What this game is hilarious and also actually good W
Thank you! I always wonder if my sense of humor is funny to anyone else. :'D

General News/FYI:

Halloweener.png

I'm going to drop a bundle of spooky Friends in Need content on the Patreon this month, so I worked on those renders for a bit. I plan to do a public/free version that's safe-for-work, and then a naughtier version for patrons. One patron smartly suggested framing them as social media posts, and I really like that idea.. We'll get to see what the individual groups of characters are up to on Halloween, through the lens of the MC scrolling on his phone. Should be fun!

I'm currently at 107 total renders for Chapter Four, having completed the first scene (with three paths). By tomorrow morning the final count should be right around 135, which will see the first two scenes completed. By the end of next week, I should be into Brittani's first big scene, and ooooh-wee, I'm looking forward to that one.

exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
Why I dont have this option in my dark path? "If you ask Viola to model for you, you can offer her more money for a special show, which gives the EXPLOITED VIOLA relationship status"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Why I dont have this option in my dark path? "If you ask Viola to model for you, you can offer her more money for a special show, which gives the EXPLOITED VIOLA relationship status"
That was added to the final release of Chapter 3 (v3.2) - it wasn’t present in the initial release. Make sure you have the most recent version, and start the game from a save at the end of Chapter 2 to ensure all the variables work correctly.

Reactions: exotermic

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey hey, I'd only been meaning to do this forever, but I finally had a little time today. Have some signatures! Feel free to use these if you'd like to help advertise the game. I may fine-tune the text size on these a bit, but I'm happy enough with the for now.

I plan to do sigs for Brittani and Viola in the near future, too. And I'll make more for certain characters, as they make their first nude appearances in the game.

NickiGIF.gif

GabbyGIF.gif

Ashe GIF.gif

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey hey, I'd only been meaning to do this forever, but I finally had a little time today. Have some signatures! Feel free to use these if you'd like to help advertise the game. I may fine-tune the text size on these a bit, but I'm happy enough with the for now.

I plan to do sigs for Brittani and Viola in the near future, too. And I'll make more for certain characters, as they make their first nude appearances in the game.

View attachment 2091508

View attachment 2091511

View attachment 2091553
Man, if only there wasn't a two image limit for sigs :( I get it, it makes perfect sense, but damn :( Maybe I can rotate? You happen to have a Gabby version with her current hair colors that won that contest? It's cool if not!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Man, if only there wasn't a two image limit for sigs :( I get it, it makes perfect sense, but damn :( Maybe I can rotate? You happen to have a Gabby version with her current hair colors that won that contest? It's cool if not!
Oh snap, I should do that.. I'll make sure I have one made for her debut with the new hair. And hey, as a fellow Gena lover, I don't fault you for not changing your sig. :p

In other news, I posted my weekly over on the Patreon. I posted a good amount of new teaser art, including some more Halloween stuff.

010_Camera.png

I really loved writing this scene - salty, irritated Nicki is super fun.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I love that Nicki is essence has become like the MCs Pepper Potts.

Only for me, Pepper Pots that you've given painal :devilish:
Funny enough, I often have this bit from the Iron Man comics in mind, when I'm writing Nicki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes