Klappcomputer

Jan 4, 2021
I wanted to play the new update but all the scenes at the beginning with Ash have missing pictures. is this due to the update or can someone help me find out what the problem is. Because playing like this makes no sense
For example, these and all the others before them are missing from every scene.

( Image ´ch4ashdoggy`not found )

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
i guess people are copy pasting ep 4.0 on the 3.7 update. i downloaded the full ep, opened that and imported my saves. no problem whatsoever

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The top Patreon games aren't incest focused. You incest lovers are just noisy :WeSmart:
Uhhh, yes they are. Of adult games on patreon, #1 and #3 of the top games are definitely incest focused, with more sprinkled throughout the top earnings. It's easily the highest-earning fetish.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uhhh, yes they are. Of adult games on patreon, #1 and #3 of the top games are definitely incest focused, with more sprinkled throughout the top earnings. It's easily the highest-earning fetish.
So 2 of the top 10 have incest, one of them being SS one of the oldest games in development since Patreon became a thing in adult gaming. What's that? 20 %?

Reactions: ename144

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
So 2 of the top 10 have incest, one of them being SS one of the oldest games in development since Patreon became a thing in adult gaming. What's that? 20 %?
:WaitWhat:
100% if you ask what the top game of Patreon is. 66% if you ask what the top 3 games of patreon are. I can manipulate it to make my argument look better too. You said the top games aren't incest. I'm telling you and proving that you are wrong. Move along now.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
:WaitWhat:
100% if you ask what the top game of Patreon is. 66% if you ask what the top 3 games of patreon are. I can manipulate it to make my argument look better too. You said the top games aren't incest. I'm telling you and proving that you are wrong. Move along now.
So 2 games are popular among hundreds and you want to ignore the rest at the top, cool story bro :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
Well here it is, a gallery mod to replay scenes in the game

Compatible with: Friends in Need
Game version: 0.57
Mod version: 0.57

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: place all files into the game folder and overwrite

Last edited:

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Here's a quick Android port from me. The patch is integrated + added some more game settings (textsize, outlines, named saves, toggle side image etc)

Aug. 24, 2023
Updated my Android port for the new game version v0.4
Info: I added a check in my Mod if the patch for the dark path is active in your playthrough
(if not you have to start a new game for enabling it)

Android port from the game compressed v0.4 (~660MB)
Pixeldrain -
View attachment 2874558 View attachment 2874560 View attachment 2874559
Super Job thanks a lot

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
This is another, “Neon ran out of time,” compromise. :’D

Originally there was going to be the option to not sleep there post-orgasm, but I just didn’t have time to fuck with it. I kinda handwaved it by having Risa blow vape smoke into MC’s face.
That's hilarious 'cause I saw that comment and my sarcastic brain went "Eh... 2nd hand vape smoke..." Turns out, I was right. lol

Reactions: NeonGhosts

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amazing update.(y)(y)

Good Guy is pretty much a walking and talking good samaritan. Nice that he could not only give Viola a ride during a stormy night but also help her with her sleemo landlord, all that while Guy ponders about his situation growing up. Well maybe her situation will change enough so she can bring her mother to live in a better place.:)

And that had the nice side effect of making Ashe even more wet for him. Speaking of Ashe it kinda seems to me that she is the one doing the corruption on the good route: blowjob on a speeding car, incest play, anal plus a bit of spanking/choking. Also the fact they did it four times in one night (counting the shower fade do black scene). Kinky, i liked that change on roles. :love:

The explanation for her accent was funny and i enjoyed when she opened up about how most people see her just as a dumb bimbo who sleeps her way to the top. That leads to Guy likely going to end up becoming a movie producer to help both her and Brittani.
By the way, speaking of Brittani i don't get the bracelet story Guy mentioned. Is he thinking she stole it? Admit i was a bit sleepy when playing the game last night and may have missed something.:sleep:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The scope of this game is starting to worry me a little. It's easily a top 3 game for me and even though Ashe was in the lower tier for me, I really enjoyed her storyline which Neon hoped would get more people in her camp. And it did.

But all in all, it feels like not much happened in the world of Friends in Need if you take the last update and this one and think about the time they consumed.

In the dark path, Nicki has left and seems to be gone for example. Resolving that, if Guy doesn't just go and get her for whatever reason, is worthy of a full update on its own.

It's very complicated to put into words, but I can't help but think that it's going to become insanely hard to write and code the game if you want to do every path justice. I'm sure I've also missed tons of scenes due to the nature of how you get to certain points: choose 1,2,2,1 and you get outcome a, choose 2,2,2,1 and you get b, 2,1,1,2 and you get c.. and so on.

I'm sure I'm just very demanding and obnoxious here, but I would've wished for a little more Viola and Risa content here to balance things out.

Maybe I'm worrying for nothing, but for some reason I'm kind of invested in this game not just for the great tits (Shoutout to Brittani and Risa here), but also the project itself, since I'm a big fan of how Neon presents himself in this forum.
That’s fair, and I’m definitely aware of the issue. I spoke at length to my patrons about how this update had become kind of a problem child. Too many options, too many results, etc. I need to remember just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. :’D

But, by the end of this update, we’ve moved towards a more streamlined world. Dark Path Nicki and Viola are gone, whether MC knows it or not. Friend path Ashe is now firmly friend or on a romance path, so there won’t be any waffling back and forth.

But, next update I’m going to try testing out a simpler, more streamlined update. The big hurdle is going to be the opening scenes, since there’s a few planned:

Wake up in Nicki’s apartment: full love, full dark, and everything else

Wake up in the condo office, with Ashe sleeping upstairs or not

Wake up with Ashe, love path

Wake up with Ashe, drugged path

Wake up alone

But after that, it should be fairly streamlined: buy Mason glasses, visit Alex’s gym, run an errand with Risa, and go bail out Gabby’s dad. Might be a little light on sexual content, but I’ll see what I can do on that front.

Still, I totally get and appreciate the concern. This one really did get away from me, so I’m going to try to learn some lessons from it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That’s fair, and I’m definitely aware of the issue. I spoke at length to my patrons about how this update had become kind of a problem child. Too many options, too many results, etc. I need to remember just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. :’D

But, by the end of this update, we’ve moved towards a more streamlined world. Dark Path Nicki and Viola are gone, whether MC knows it or not. Friend path Ashe is now firmly friend or on a romance path, so there won’t be any waffling back and forth.

But, next update I’m going to try testing out a simpler, more streamlined update. The big hurdle is going to be the opening scenes, since there’s a few planned:

Wake up in Nicki’s apartment: full love, full dark, and everything else

Wake up in the condo office, with Ashe sleeping upstairs or not

Wake up with Ashe, love path

Wake up with Ashe, drugged path

Wake up alone

But after that, it should be fairly streamlined: buy Mason glasses, visit Alex’s gym, run an errand with Risa, and go bail out Gabby’s dad. Might be a little light on sexual content, but I’ll see what I can do on that front.

Still, I totally get and appreciate the concern. This one really did get away from me, so I’m going to try to learn some lessons from it.
Converge all paths to harem with Gabby and Ashe, rest being optional and you're good :p

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes