PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hm! I'd linked to one in the OP I thought was uncensored, but maybe not? I don't have anything to test Android builds on, so I was going off the assumption all the ones sprinkled through the thread had been patched. >_>
It's possible the guy I helped didn't d/l the linked Android port on the frontpage, I guess I just assumed he looked there first lol... so I honestly am not sure if what you have linked is the correct one. I think the one I replied with is the latest version, though

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's possible the guy I helped didn't d/l the linked Android port on the frontpage, I guess I just assumed he looked there first lol... so I honestly am not sure if what you have linked is the correct one. I think the one I replied with is the latest version, though
Helping people on this site is like I offended them most times.

Jul 31, 2023
That funny, I tend to offend people by mocking them.

Some people, eh?
Fuk em

People TAKE offence , its their choice

All I make sure of its that Im not doing it on purpose ( i try to keep the peace)

Although I do like to call people cunts that i feel deserve it and that seems to being growing an awful lot when i see said cunts walking around my hometown glued to a smartphone and not looking where they fukin walk

silly cunts

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
trust me ( as much as that can mean here)

it away more satisfying to hod it in and let it unleash on a-holes that genuinely deserve it. Lobbing it out just for reactions is such a waste of potential fun and comedy ( the dryer the sarcasms you lob the better).
I try to save it just for the idiots.

The problem is .... there are a lot of idiots.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
Is that computer screen in the Weekly Dev update for if you record her?

If so, Will you also be able to show her it if you streamed it? Like the VOD of it or something.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is that computer screen in the Weekly Dev update for if you record her?

If so, Will you also be able to show her it if you streamed it? Like the VOD of it or something.
You’re right on the money!

You’ll get two variations for the scene, showing her either the recording, or the streamer profile you set up, showing that you performed the previous night.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You’re right on the money!

You’ll get two variations for the scene, showing her either the recording, or the streamer profile you set up, showing that you performed the previous night.
Damn... I'm honestly most curious how that'll turn out on the love route without any previous abuse from MC... it will be a heartbreaking freight-train of confusion for Ashe I imagine :( Even worse if the MC is back to his "perfect" self again after that.. given how she reacted after the alley "event", I think she prefers avoidance over confrontation, and I think she also feels deep down like she deserves it based on what we now know about her friend... :cry: Crap, I'm making myself sad just thinking about it

I guess I'm also curious how she'd respond to money for it... like lots of money... like the fucked up mental games of using it as a source of income for her rather than purely blackmail.. :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just saw one of my old comments where I said Nicki was the only one for me
But then Mason came along and blew my mind
It was love at first sight

I'm really looking forward to the day I can make sweet passionate love to mason
But Nicki doesn't have anything to worry about I still deeply love her
That love will never die

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes