Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Version 0.8b Part 1 FIX
Dev. fixed some of the most significant bugs quickly.
Congratulations (y)
Now everyone can have their sweet dreams with Felix, Chloe, Liam and Gabby too. :LOL:
Have a nice weekend, everybody.

HTML + Files:
Mega

HTML only:
Mega

Changelog:
- Backward/forward fixed

- The trip with Liam is now planned for Monday so that you can actually meet up with him.

- Fixed the new Gabby scenes checking energy incorrectly.

- Fixed the Fuck Gabby and Let Gabby Fuck You scenes not properly affecting your relation with her.
Good the content with Liam and Gabby is finally fixed ^^
For the broken pics, is it good or not ?

Reactions: putzseila

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Good the content with Liam and Gabby is finally fixed ^^
For the broken pics, is it good or not ?
Like I said, he solved some bugs. Some images are broken like this there are many previous versions and so far it has not solved. There is so much that can still be explored in the game because of the way he opened the storyline that it may one day everything works perfectly.
I'm really glad that the most problematic one he solved. :)

padder

May 5, 2018
Depends, does voyeurism count? If so, then yes, as the mom would walk in on you, and you could watch your parents have sex. (Closest thing to incest I ever saw in this game)
I can't recall, been a long time since i played this. But your probably right that that was it. Cheers.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Diedn't this used to contain incest?
Depends, does voyeurism count? If so, then yes, as the mom would walk in on you, and you could watch your parents have sex. (Closest thing to incest I ever saw in this game)
There also are some scenes in your parents bedroom when they are not inside. You can search the room, randomly find a dildo to use/video to watch and get caught by your mom/dad (with scenes depending on item and person). IIRC when you use the dildo and get caught by your mother, she finger bangs your ass and leaves you high and dry.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
There also are some scenes in your parents bedroom when they are not inside. You can search the room, randomly find a dildo to use/video to watch and get caught by your mom/dad (with scenes depending on item and person). IIRC when you use the dildo and get caught by your mother, she finger bangs your ass and leaves you high and dry.
I never found that, thanks for the tip. [sorry for the pun]

• Haha
Reactions: padder

PupSpecter

May 5, 2019
Like I said, he solved some bugs. Some images are broken like this there are many previous versions and so far it has not solved. There is so much that can still be explored in the game because of the way he opened the storyline that it may one day everything works perfectly.
I'm really glad that the most problematic one he solved. :)
Sadly most of those broken images can be easily fixed... for instance on the objectives page the heading after Liam's section. That image is broken and its simply because its referencing a .JPG when it is under the file structure as .PNG.

Reactions: jiffk

Tovhim

Jul 16, 2017
Love this game! Checks a lot of my boxes, which not many games on this site can do. Awaiting further update.

Last edited:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.8b Part 2
This update is basically bugfix and text adjustments so there is no new content and the image folder is 0.8b part 1.
Have a nice weekend. :whistle:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:
- Reduced the chances of random events in various areas so you aren't constantly bombarded by different things.

- Viewing camshows on your computer now requires the router from the pawn shop.

- Adjusted the position of the tooltips for buffs to be out of the way of the cursor.

- Adjusted the text and objectives page to make the first step of the trinket storyline more clear.

- Fixed the side story image on the objectives page not displaying.

- Fixed Chloe's interests in the Characterpedia opening Felix's instead.

- Fixed the prostitute in the park trying to trap you forever.

- Fixed the salon options menu to be cleaner and consistent with other shop menus.

- Fixed lots of formatting and grammar to be more consistent.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes