ship1t

Mar 12, 2017
there is bug in the html file you have change $day != "Saturday" and $day != "Sunday" && $felixstory >= 66>> | [[Ask Chloe if She Has Any Other Toys]] to $day != "Saturday" and $day == "Sunday" && $felixstory >= 66>> | [[Ask Chloe if She Has Any Other Toys]] then change it back
What do you mean by "then change it back" ?
Is it like; change HTML using wordpad untill event happens. --> Then change it back to original code (1st part)?

egib

Apr 21, 2017
What do you mean by "then change it back" ?
Is it like; change HTML using wordpad untill event happens. --> Then change it back to original code (1st part)?
yes change it back after the date at the mall

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
I don't understand... I really don't, why have sissy content if you are going to just turn them into a female in the end? Might as well just skip the foreplay and go "Hey you're a bimbo now, congratz".... So many games do this, and frankly I can't understand it. Most cases there is no option to stay a sissy and you just get railroaded into your dick magically "disappearing" along the road. *sigh* Btw, this is referring to the "You can also become a sissy yourself and later will be able to become a woman."

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I don't understand... I really don't, why have sissy content if you are going to just turn them into a female in the end? Might as well just skip the foreplay and go "Hey you're a bimbo now, congratz".... So many games do this, and frankly I can't understand it. Most cases there is no option to stay a sissy and you just get railroaded into your dick magically "disappearing" along the road. *sigh* Btw, this is referring to the "You can also become a sissy yourself and later will be able to become a woman."
Well, "will be able" could just as well mean that you have a choice to stay sissy instead of transitioning.

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
Btw another option alongside the "transformations" would be an active shemale the opposite of the sissy or even a bimbo shemale who fucks. One or none games atm have tried this option, always being male, female or sissy, but no shemales whatsoever.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Btw another option alongside the "transformations" would be an active shemale the opposite of the sissy or even a bimbo shemale who fucks. One or none games atm have tried this option, always being male, female or sissy, but no shemales whatsoever.
used to have male, female, sissy, shemale and bimbo states but I am not sure about the current status of that.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
used to have male, female, sissy, shemale and bimbo states but I am not sure about the current status of that.
The company still has those, I played the latest version of a little bit ago.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
please plase anyone upload save. i cannot progress using sugarcube
You should try progressing through the game normally, as the game is designed to be semi-linear.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes