Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
So 1st playthrough (feminizing Felix)

Thoughts:
I don't know why I didn't play it before. It's great! Perfect amount of grind (even tho I usually prefer none) and I like that you can corrupt/transform however you want to call it, males instead of being corrupted by one. Also that you can play in different was. Alpha male, considerate, etc.

Hopes/suggestions for future updates. Again these are just suggestions. I like the game as it is but this is just something I'd like to see personally.

- more sexual options with Felix/Liam, now it's just a blowjob/handjob and a little play with a buttplug. Would love to see more. Perhaps some BDSM even
- Another encounter with Trevor couse I punched him lmao. Wouldnt have let that slide if I was him and potentially feminize him too.
- possibility to get with both siblings.
- to be quite honest, I didn't play that monogamous. So harem would be amazing lmao.

Bugs:
-You can ask other places for promotions. Like if you work the chapel you can ask for a promotion at the pawnshop.
Easily fixable by creating a command like the one below if you start working somewhere.
<<set $WorkChapel = 1>>
<<set $WorkPawn ==0>>
When you start working somewhere this way you can create an if statement to show only when you actually work there.
<<if $WorkCapel== 1>>[[promotion]]><</if>>

-Certain if-statements aren't closed. --> Quests

- some options stick together

E.g.

Buy a presentnevermind

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRaven69

candyboytoy

Sep 7, 2019
Is there any way to find out the name of the man on the 13th floor? I thought it had something to do with the bar but when i go there i get a empty screen

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
From the owner of the pawn shop, you meet him there after trying to get in again, not knowing the name, he also invites you back.

Reactions: putzseila

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
From the owner of the pawn shop, you meet him there after trying to get in again, not knowing the name, he also invites you back.
when I was doing the quest that Gabby gave the car key and I went to the club so I started this one from Mathew.
I knew something about Gabby ... was before I went to the club. :sneaky:

Reactions: SilenceHill

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
wait
So 1st playthrough (feminizing Felix)

Thoughts:
I don't know why I didn't play it before. It's great! Perfect amount of grind (even tho I usually prefer none) and I like that you can corrupt/transform however you want to call it, males instead of being corrupted by one. Also that you can play in different was. Alpha male, considerate, etc.

Hopes/suggestions for future updates. Again these are just suggestions. I like the game as it is but this is just something I'd like to see personally.

- more sexual options with Felix/Liam, now it's just a blowjob/handjob and a little play with a buttplug. Would love to see more. Perhaps some BDSM even
- Another encounter with Trevor couse I punched him lmao. Wouldnt have let that slide if I was him and potentially feminize him too.
- possibility to get with both siblings.
- to be quite honest, I didn't play that monogamous. So harem would be amazing lmao.

Bugs:
-You can ask other places for promotions. Like if you work the chapel you can ask for a promotion at the pawnshop.
Easily fixable by creating a command like the one below if you start working somewhere.
<<set $WorkChapel = 1>>
<<set $WorkPawn ==0>>
When you start working somewhere this way you can create an if statement to show only when you actually work there.
<<if $WorkCapel== 1>>[[promotion]]><</if>>

-Certain if-statements aren't closed. --> Quests

- some options stick together

E.g.

Buy a presentnevermind
wait...... you can work at the chapel?

D

Deleted member 1358512

Thank you! :) How did u figure that out?
You can simply try to enter several times and after you leave a random guy will tell you the name of the resident (or at least it was that way a couple of versions before)

D

Deleted member 425177

does anyone have a mege link to 0.7c Part 2 xD :)

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes