Oct 28, 2021
Anybody know what to do? I'm stuck on:
Now that you've learned a bit about reinforcement for Felix's feminization, you should probably go pay him a visit.
It's just refusing to progress.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Anybody know what to do? I'm stuck on:
Now that you've learned a bit about reinforcement for Felix's feminization, you should probably go pay him a visit.
It's just refusing to progress.
The clue is garbage. Go to the town outskirts and there's an interaction for him there to progress that route.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
I'm stuck with Alicia Objective says "She may need a bit to get situated at home again, but you should check in on her again soon." any idea what to do now?

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Go to park, get trinket, go to outskirts, go to Old Gabby, preform ritual.

Or go to city, go to hospital, get breast enhancement, ask about full transition, sleep for three days and return to the hospital.
eh at this point it isnt even worth it. there are only a couple of characters where you will see girl sex scenes and even then outside of gabby none are important

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I am trying to change the MC to a women, but when I get to D cup breast expansion it keeps resetting to the way the amulet made him and I try expanding all over and it keeps looping back. Anyone able to help or tell me what is going wrong?

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Go to park, get trinket, go to outskirts, go to Old Gabby, preform ritual.

Or go to city, go to hospital, get breast enhancement, ask about full transition, sleep for three days and return to the hospital.
Okay this may of answered my question on what is going on. Now my question is if the amulet make you a women. Why am I still seeing scene with the MC having a penis instead of being a vagina?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Okay this may of answered my question on what is going on. Now my question is if the amulet make you a women. Why am I still seeing scene with the MC having a penis instead of being a vagina?
Because barely any scenes have been updated to account for it yet. Most of what I've seen with female versions are with Gabby, your Mom, and the femboy in the club

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

4 updates since my last message (2 corrections and 2 contents).

Happy with Liam and Alicia/Alex storyline progression.
I was hoping that the stats of Mom and Dad would influence Liam's event but it changes nothing. And we can visit his house now (not much to do there though).
Interesting continuation for Alex and Alicia, though her's seems to be bugged at some point.
Logical evolution of the photography possibilities in other cities.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to deal with those men in black clothes in the future since they appear in every storyline now.

The new clothes are still unavailable.

So many spelling errors in new content in addition to what already existed. Some media don't seem to have been added in the new content (wall of texts with no image or gif) besides those that were previously lacking.
Liam disappears from objectives for the last event.
The status of the character can be simplified too much (2 lines instead of 6 sometimes).

Good continuation.

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Getting this error when visiting Gabby, no matter if new game or previous saves:

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes