DGun23

May 17, 2018
Is there any kind of walkthrough as to what exact paths are available and what their consequences will be?

PS: I already know there is a "Objective" in the side bar and I am not talking about that.

kenenene

Oct 13, 2022
i dont know whats wrong with game when ever i open the html and try to play no pictures load (i use chrome to play)

darkshift539

Dec 9, 2021
Question because I didn't find anything using the searchbar and don't wanna look through 87 pages of comments to only maybe find an answer. I'll pop the game open in Twine to find the required variable if need be, but am I remembering correctly that there's a way to fuck the random guy that walks toward you in the gas station men's room? I could swear there was, but I'm wearing the heart-shaped ring and still not getting any prompts...

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
I think I'll wait until there's a community patch that will, hopefully, unfuck most of the game, before giving it another try.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think I'll wait until there's a community patch that will, hopefully, unfuck most of the game, before giving it another try.
The game's been around for four or five years and has never not been fucked. Don't hold your breath.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can we have access to both chloe and her sissy brother ?
Their paths are mutually exclusive, so not really.

Is there any kind of walkthrough as to what exact paths are available and what their consequences will be?

PS: I already know there is a "Objective" in the side bar and I am not talking about that.
The main (Chloe/Felix) storyline splits into three mutually exclusive paths at one point. Other than that it's all fairly straightforward.

i dont know whats wrong with game when ever i open the html and try to play no pictures load (i use chrome to play)
Sounds like the image folder is in the wrong place. Did you follow the installation instructions in the OP?

Jul 11, 2018
if there was a comprehensive list of things that are fucked it would make it easier..

because most people that know how to unfuck things just unfuck it for themselves and then forget about it.

Reactions: OwlBeer

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
The game's been around for four or five years and has never not been fucked. Don't hold your breath.
I mean, usually there's a fan-made patch to fix at least some of the issues that appears with each new version. Like one that fixes Chloe a couple of posts above.

The main (Chloe/Felix) storyline splits into three mutually exclusive paths at one point. Other than that it's all fairly straightforward.
There's also Alicia/Alex split. And it not obvious in any way.

SHAWNGIBS

Mar 7, 2021
Open the console in your browser with F12
Type in SugarCube.State.active.variables and press enter. (case sensitive)
Expand the table with the small triangle left of {name: and you get a list of variables where you can change the amount of cash and other things.

The values you can change are the ones in pink in this case, not the one in the first few lines, in case you're wondering why that doesn't work.

In chrome it looks like this and can be used in most HTML games.
View attachment 721152
I am unable to do that I get the following error"
Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1
(anonymous) @ VM3820:1" I think it might be because I am playing on a game website rather than downloading it. Do you know of a way to do it through sites so I don't have to download it?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I am unable to do that I get the following error"
Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1
(anonymous) @ VM3820:1" I think it might be because I am playing on a game website rather than downloading it. Do you know of a way to do it through sites so I don't have to download it?
Click the save to file
Go to
Click on the Upload File button and point it to the save file (or drag the save into the box)
Do a search for "cash" (it will have several and is always the one near the end of the list)
Change this to what you want
Scroll to bottom of page and click on the download button
In game Load from file and point to your new save

The site works for not all, but a ton of these games. Enjoy

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes