Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
Wow, a sequel! I played Friends with Benefits like 5 years ago, I'm so glad to see a sequel! I really liked the first game, I hope this one is even better! :D

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
just did a quick run to check out what was available and got stuck in a loop when i got the phone, your asked to check messages so i did then i went through all the other options and when i went to exit the phone it would pull up whatever menu i was in. the fix to escape was to go back to messages and have that be the last thing i checked to let moxie continue the story.

Furro95

Apr 23, 2020
The first release is working nicely I just saw one bug and have some suggestions.

BUG:
The INTRO section in the gallery only plays the first event, the other 3 don't work

SUGGESTIONS:

You could show the ENERGY in the UI

You could add some character pictures to the cellphone background gallery, I think the ones that they send you through the messages would be a fine addition.

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, lots of work to be done, but I'm working hard!

I know i mentioned some time back in FWB 1 or maybe it was MG1K how much I adored your games and what they meant to me. being immensely and suddenly surprised to see a sequel grace the pages of F95 shocked me but was an extremely pleasant and welcome moment of happiness gracing my life this year. So I wanted to thank you. the sequel was not quite what i was expecting at first but the setting quickly won me over and i deeply enjoy that you incorporated my own feelings of the setting into the characters feelings and in the conversation with refined lady. it is nice getting to meet old friends all over again and i can not possibly have more respect for your story telling acumen and world building experience Scarlett.

Though i enjoyed every segment, the conversation on the nature of Ego anchoring to self identity and the boons and perils on transhumanism was especially engrossing. Thank you sincerely.

Your games have often been humanistic and emotional in their writing. Your interpretations characters often take a life of their own and become so much more then simple stand ins for sexual gratification, I have often come to respect and love those who live in your worlds and i am looking forward to seeing how this one develops.

It would be so easy to make a shallow sex game with good art but you always goes the extra mile in writing compelling sympathetic and interesting characters who I can't help but love want to help and want to know more of in every universal iteration of them.

I know people often make requests and I am quite certain you have your game quite well planned out. and perhaps this may be a bit arrogant of me and for that I do apologize but I would like to challenge you never the less to try to bring Vinal Scratch into the sequel and make us fall in love with your interpretation of her.

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do.

Forever your supporter.

-BD

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes