3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, it doesn't mean anything, it's just the sound a cat makes that jumps on an open hardcover book and causes both to slide off the table forcing the book to snap shut on the cats balls.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Do you mean by this that you prevent them from happening or that they keep happening but you don't see them?
The last time that i played, that is completely avoided, unless he changed something, also there is some fetishes that can be avoided too.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Swedish for "freedom land", according to GoogleTranslate. And that's with or without an "s". (Not that I'm picky) :)
I can't wait to start your game.
I don't think the dev is exactly proficient in Swedish, or any other Scandinavian languages, for that matter. But, nevertheless, he attempted to create a Nordic-themed game and, frankly, did a fairly decent job at it, despite a few linguistic fuck-ups.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The title sounds off, Frihetsjord = Soil of freedom.
Literally, "freedom earth". It would probably sound a bit off to a native speaker of any Nordic language, but keeping in mind that the dev is a Slav who is by no means an expert in North-Germanic linguistics, let's cut him some slack. Again, it might have actually sounded ok in Old Norse, since it has a few compound words ending in "-jord" with the meaning of "land" (good luck finding a native speaker of Old Norse to test this hypothesis :ROFLMAO: ).

Last edited:

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 684MB
Compressed size Q70: 101MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.1.6

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Translation error. Doing english, but...

screenshot0005.png

This is the first convo with Sylfest in home town after freeing him from bandits.

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
does anyone know where i can find tira and aslaug. I already did Kelda's missions, I managed to find the new residents, I drank at the tavern, but I still couldn't find these two

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone know where i can find tira and aslaug. I already did Kelda's missions, I managed to find the new residents, I drank at the tavern, but I still couldn't find these two
Am having the same issue. I´ve already drunk more than a sailor 6 months at sea.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Changelog:

v0.1.6
- Added continuation of the story with Kelda
- It seems to have fixed the problem of mini-games with chopping wood and archery
- Many other balance changes and bug fixes
- Gerta and Vivi can be asked for a hint about where the quests for new residents are located
- Houses for Eir and Kelda can now be built
- New characters - Tira and Aslog, as well as a new quest with them
- Sex scenes: cunnilingus to Kelda's patient and sex with Tira and Aslog
So little change in all this time?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes