3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How leveled up are you? if you speed through the game that happened to me too. I just clicked the "go back one time" button till I won the encounter.

The level is just after finding the cost of a barrel of beer and acquiring the gold from forest/skins/etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"Frihetsjord" v0.1.42
Fixed a couple of bugs and added a preview.
Fixed bug with button in preview warning.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
This is suck a fucking struggle to enjoy with the bullshit, unfun xp grind. Oh yes, I play sex games because I just really want to do push-ups for 10 hours...

Edit: Its not just the xp - the fucking insane gold requirements for everything with fuck all ways of making any. I don't think this game was actually designed to be fun, at all.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This is suck a fucking struggle to enjoy with the bullshit, unfun xp grind. Oh yes, I play sex games because I just really want to do push-ups for 10 hours...

Edit: Its not just the xp - the fucking insane gold requirements for everything with fuck all ways of making any. I don't think this game was actually designed to be fun, at all.
There is a cheat meny in the house so the grind is really a non issue

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
There is a cheat meny in the house so the grind is really a non issue
You shouldn't have to cheat to have fun playing a game. And cheats don't solve my final issue either - the building timer. Where you can't even choose to pass the time to hurry it up.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You shouldn't have to cheat to have fun playing a game. And cheats don't solve my final issue either - the building timer. Where you can't even choose to pass the time to hurry it up.
You can advance the building time by using materials which you can get and infinite amount of with the cheat menu so yeah..
I also hate grinds in these types of games but its optional in this game, and having the cheat menu lets those that don't like to grind skip it so I see no issue.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Why the game's name is like someone smashed on keyboard ? :LOL:
In swedish and norwegian, it means "freedom earth" or possibly "freedom land". Don't know if the dev actually knows any scandinavian languages or just used google translate. Haven't played the game due to the low rating. Only come here now and then because, hey, it's my native tounge... :D

EDIT: Tried google translate, and if you translate "freedom earth" and "freedom land" to swedish or norwegian, you get another, worse, result than frihetsjorden, implying that either the Dev knows the language themselves, or knows someone who knows the language. Also, at least in swedish, if you want to say "freedom land" or "the free land" or something like that, the best wording would be "frihetslandet" or maybe "det fria landet", you would normally not use jord (earth, dirt or soil).

Last edited:
Reactions: meluna

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Ok, I guess I changed the forest into a dessert, killed all deer, killed all wolves, killed all imperials, ate all berries....
What else to do? :unsure:
I cannot find more inhabitants (Remaining: 5)
I cannot give the tools to Sylfest (Developer too lazy)
I cannot build a house for Eir
I absolutely cannot find a kosnik (whatever that is)
Maybe I will spend my time at the gloryhole licking pussies.... :ROFLMAO:

Aug 23, 2021
guys can someone shares in Android ApK???

so I'm Gonna Replay it Again An Resolved the issue of Misson "Find new inhabitants to settle." i hope its not gonna delay again or something, they Fixed Well!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes