3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
This is suck a fucking struggle to enjoy with the bullshit, unfun xp grind. Oh yes, I play sex games because I just really want to do push-ups for 10 hours...

Edit: Its not just the xp - the fucking insane gold requirements for everything with fuck all ways of making any. I don't think this game was actually designed to be fun, at all.
Agree, in the future I will rework the balance after adding all the main mechanics.

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
In swedish and norwegian, it means "freedom earth" or possibly "freedom land". Don't know if the dev actually knows any scandinavian languages or just used google translate. Haven't played the game due to the low rating. Only come here now and then because, hey, it's my native tounge... :D

EDIT: Tried google translate, and if you translated "freedom earth" and "freedom land" to swedish or norwegian, you get another, worse, result than frihetsjorden, implying that either the Dev knows the language themselves, or knows someone who knows the language. Also, at least in swedish, if you want to say "freedom land" or "the free land" or something like that, the best wording would be "frihetslandet" or maybe "det fria landet", you would normally not use jord (earth, dirt or soil).
I originally called the game "Frihetjord" using a translator, but I got a better idea here in the comments, as far as I remember.)

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Okay, I need some help here, I try to open the game, the window pops up and the screen is black, then it closes itself and I'm back in the folder looking at the exe. Any ideas how to make it work?

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
I originally called the game "Frihetjord" using a translator, but I got a better idea here in the comments, as far as I remember.)
Scandinavia are 3 small countries, that most ppl don't know much about, but we're big on the internet, as we're rich and everybody and their dogs here has fast internet connections etc. So if you mention anything related to Norway, Sweden or Denmark. You'll get flooded with Views and replies from us. We're kinda weird that way. lol.

But why did you choose to go with a Nordic name for your game?

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I was liking this initially. Premise and renders may not be extraordinary, but they are quite enjoyable. The grind is crazy, but the cheat options negate that nicely.

But...

With how many of of the characters are futa, you might as well remove the true female characters entirely. I get that this game is for people who love dick, but (dickbutt heheh) the description and stuff really don't convey just how much dicking there is compared to pure female action.

I also can't really spot any femdom in this so far. Maybe the tag refers to some of the futa encounters?

Anyway. Good effort over all. Just relatively little content for someone who doesn't like get jizzed on(or in). Now, if a couple of the futas were replaced with women wielding strapless dildos... A man can dream though, a man can dream...

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I'll ask again. What do I have to do to get this game to work? I've re-downloaded it and still get a black screen that then goes away and leaves me back in the folder looking at the exe that I just tried to open. Anybody got any ideas? Work arounds?

Rzn

Jun 27, 2017
how to start Dzhorann river scene ? no dialog options after her quest just hi and bye

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
"the developer didnt have time to add scripts for this in this year"
but you can write something like that into it.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes