3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Big no. Stop the attempt destroy the game
Judgmental much? This game is already pretty heavy on futa content, futa topping content too. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's automatically ruining anything, so try stepping away from your high horse for just a bit. I think their suggestion fits the game fairly well thematically speaking.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Why can't I seem to raise my sex skills at all? I ate the woman at the village for the axe, and didn't get any mouth experience. Blowed the bandit to get theem to go away and didn't get any experience. Took it in the ass from the savage girl and she was bored, and I got no ass experience. How do I raise it, then ?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Why can't I seem to raise my sex skills at all? I ate the woman at the village for the axe, and didn't get any mouth experience. Blowed the bandit to get theem to go away and didn't get any experience. Took it in the ass from the savage girl and she was bored, and I got no ass experience (and she robbed me all the same). How do I raise it, then ?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Why can't I seem to raise my sex skills at all? I ate the woman at the village for the axe, and didn't get any mouth experience. Blowed the bandit to get theem to go away and didn't get any experience. Took it in the ass from the savage girl and she was bored, and I got no ass experience. How do I raise it, then ?
Go to the tavern and talk to the girl there. She will ask you for help. After helping her, she will offer to train you. After you've trained enough you'll be able to ask her for other trainers and she'll recommend a dickgirl trainer as well. They will both increase your sex skills.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
How the hell do I free Sylfest or whatever it is.
I think you need to talk to the blonde in town (she finds you after you buy the beer from the tavernkeeper), she'll tell you to go to the guards barracks. Once there, you need to train your stregnth and fighting skills (and be lvl 5, if I'm not mistaking), then talk to the blonde again and tell her that you're ready to attack the bandits. Once there, either follow the instructions of just your intuition.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think you need to talk to the blonde in town (she finds you after you buy the beer from the tavernkeeper), she'll tell you to go to the guards barracks. Once there, you need to train your stregnth and fighting skills (and be lvl 5, if I'm not mistaking), then talk to the blonde again and tell her that you're ready to attack the bandits. Once there, either follow the instructions of just your intuition.
Fuck your kidding, level 5, fuck I am only still level 1 it is way too slow to level.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok do you know the console command to skip levels.

I have no idea, that stuff you will have to figure out as you play, did you unlock the console? You can just make yourself level 5 that's what I did. It's been months since I played so I don't remember what i did, trial and error.

May haev to unlock console and dev wilth UNREN

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have no idea, that stuff you will have to figure out as you play, did you unlock the console? You can just make yourself level 5 that's what I did. It's been months since I played so I don't remember what i did, trial and error.

May haev to unlock console and dev wilth UNREN
Yeah fun thing about dyslexia, it makes you see shit wrong, so what I thought was odd in your home it had 2 options for chests, it's actually chest and cheats, so yeah cheats worked.

Yes I also then used unren once I got to building the houses, 30 and 40 fucking days, way too grindy.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How do you know when you are at the end of the update, I got the tools for the dude but he said he can't take them, and it shows I need to build as a house for the bum chick which also says not available, but still also says find 5 settlers.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
V.0.1.6

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Phanex , please update the OP

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes