3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Interesting game you have here, I think I'll keep my eyes on this one.
Also:

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with refresh rate. I figured out that the minigame registers a click on Mouse release, not on the actual click. Which by the way is still not really a good way to do that, it really should be on click.
Thanks for the advice, I fixed that.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
By the way, is there no more content after first speaking to the tavern keeper about the beer? It says there isn't, but in the game files I found another npc you can meet in town, so I was wondering if I missed something.
Mmmm, i think no.

Today i will check the scripts and if all work good, i will upload 0.0.5 ver (0.0.4 ver with some fixes) on patreon and itch.io today or tomorrow, wich available free for everyone.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with refresh rate. I figured out that the minigame registers a click on Mouse release, not on the actual click. Which by the way is still not really a good way to do that, it really should be on click.
And if you still don't believe it, here's a video where you can see how changing the monitor's refresh rate (from 144 to 50 then back to 144 Hz) changes the dot speed

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
And if you still don't believe it, here's a video where you can see how changing the monitor's refresh rate (from 144 to 50 then back to 144 Hz) changes the dot speed
This is strange. This mini-game works with a timer built into renpy. So most likely these are engine features. I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: Croaa

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Did I read about licking a gate guard`s feet to get in? I`m almost scared to try this one.
Hope he washes his bloody feet regularly....and not just on the tongues of others brrrr.
Her feet. And it was really tame. Seemed more like a demonstration of power than a sexual activity in this version, which I'm glad for because I really don't understand the - oh so very common - foot fetish that is rife in sex-VNs. But since I have a peeing fetish I'm certainly in no position to kink shame anyone. Just wish it was optional more often than it is.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Her feet. And it was really tame. Seemed more like a demonstration of power than a sexual activity in this version, which I'm glad for because I really don't understand the - oh so very common - foot fetish that is rife in sex-VNs. But since I have a peeing fetish I'm certainly in no position to kink shame anyone. Just wish it was optional more often than it is.
Ah okay thanks. Not that I have anything against peoples fetishes, different strokes for different folks and all that. Foot fetishes seem really popular these days, the amount of times I`ve seen "show feet!" spammed in female streamers chats...I`m like fuck no! show bobs! :LOL:
Its all good.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I release 0.0.5 ver:
Please, also add android version in this thread.
You also can find more android versions here: spodvohom-games.itch.io/frihetjord

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Seems quite promising so far! Hoping for more foot fetish options with the females, like it was with worshipping guard girl's feet to get in.

Although earning money to buy beer feels kinda absurdally slow to me, only ways to earn seems to be selling wolf skins and chopping wood in the first village we found... or maybe I missed something?

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
You could rename it to Frihetslandet. That means "the land of freedom". Or, Frihetsplaneten, which would translate to "the planet of freedom". Or, Frihetsværlden, which is the same but "the world of freedom".

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
You could rename it to Frihetslandet. That means "the land of freedom". Or, Frihetsplaneten, which would translate to "the planet of freedom". Or, Frihetsværlden, which is the same but "the world of freedom".
Frihetslandet makes more sense, don't think these medieval hicks have much knowledge about the planet or would be presumptuos enough to name the whole world after their little settlement.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes