Donor
Mar 2, 2019
From the Eclipse [v0.3.3f] [Erochaser] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,32 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
From the Eclipse [v0.3.3f] [Erochaser] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.2s -> v0.3.3f [137 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FromTheEclipse-0.3.3f
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
From the Eclipse [v0.3.3f] [Erochaser] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,32 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

---------------------------------
From the Eclipse [v0.3.3f] [Erochaser] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.2s -> v0.3.3f [137 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
>from 9 to 1gb
thank god for people doing compressions like you are

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
How do I access the family register? As far as I can tell from the patch notes, it's already in, right?
Toward the end of the update, you should have a short event, after which you can access the Library from the main Estate menu. The Register is only accessible there, and it's only got a few entries so far. Still, better than nothing, and I'm sure it'll expand as the updates come.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3f

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.179 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: x3m3x

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Toward the end of the update, you should have a short event, after which you can access the Library from the main Estate menu. The Register is only accessible there, and it's only got a few entries so far. Still, better than nothing, and I'm sure it'll expand as the updates come.
Well, didn't had that event

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So, for those of you who are, like me, sick and tired of this nasty unreadable font the dev used in this game, here's a better one. I used the one called Sobread for this example, but it's a matter of personal preference, of course.

If you don't like this one, just whatever one you like, rename the .ttf file to Aladin.ttf and throw it into the game folder.

After you change the font, the game is gonna take a little longer than normal to boot up again for the first time.

Props to the dev for not sticking the font file into an .rpa archive.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Props to the dev for not sticking the font file into an .rpa archive.
Ren'Py will prioritize files outside the rpa archive so if you know the structure of where things should go you can easily replace those things. Simply a font within an archive will be ignored if a font with the same name and location is outside the archive.

You can also change the font Ren'Py uses by using Shift+A to open the accessibility menu.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Ren'Py will prioritize files outside the rpa archive so if you know the structure of where things should go you can easily replace those things. Simply a font within an archive will be ignored if a font with the same name and location is outside the archive.

You can also change the font Ren'Py uses by using Shift+A to open the accessibility menu.
Fucking hell dude, thanks so much for the info. The shift+A menu is especially helpful, my poor eye-sight doesn't have to suffer any more, now that I can change the font size.

Reactions: vilewe7570

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
i got a question is the mc going marry alise or save her from some thing
who is Alise again??, yeah, my memory ain't that good and after seeing what Dr. Regina said:cry:, I couldn't startup a new playthrough because of so much emotional damage:eek:
I looking forward to the MC and Ciara wedding, I think it's going to get very interesting after they get married

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
who is Alise again??
Alise Marx - blonde girl, daughter of Edward Marx (blonde general guy with a beard).
Friends with Hailey (Rufus' ward), ex-fiancée of Preston (who tried to rape Hailey and was stopped by the MC), currently heartbroken after finding out Preston was a rapist and in reluctant talks for another marriage IIRC.

Reactions: BFC 78 and craig117
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes