ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys i'm Having a problem..
no matter what save i load i always end up on the last event on the update which says (the Journy South)
i can't play any other events.

any ideas?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
guys i'm Having a problem..
no matter what save i load i always end up on the last event on the update which says (the Journy South)
i can't play any other events.

any ideas?
don't load a save >start a new game (its part 2 and a new game file as most things are kinetic you only re-enter you name and the story starts right where you left off in the update before)

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
i feel the games first chapters will need to be remade as of right now it says do not load old saves as it will break the game. So you start at chapter 3 and if i play chapter 1 and 2 i get a traceback error. new players will miss the hole back story and be thrown into the main parts and have no idea what is going on in the game i really like this game and hope the dev can pull it off on the new system. But still i see a rework coming on chapter 1 and 2 . hope everyone has a great day later
Thankfully they kept the links to part 1 on the page. I have been planning on doing some sort of lite remake of the scenes of Part 1(particularly the prologue), though it will be slowly over time (when I have time) along with the long list of typos that I have yet to fix.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
what if we skiped 3.2 or 3.3f will we still get the evnets on this start up or do i need skip throught the story to get there again

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
what if we skiped 3.2 or 3.3f will we still get the evnets on this start up or do i need skip throught the story to get there again
yes you will.

I skipped a version mostly because I forgot and got all of the events.

Just make sure you LOAD your game from where you left off, which is in the mansion master bedroom, due to how the save system is. I dont know if it'll work from another location.

All in all I truly love this game. Can't wait for more updates!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From the Eclipse [v0.3.4] [Erochaser]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

jtabor79

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 1470498

Overview:
On the eve of you and your fiance announcing your engagement, you find out that her family is involved in an illicit deal and she is set to be sold to another guy. She is now destined to be enslaved by a vile noble as his newest concubine. Determined to free her from this unfair future, our hero needs to find allies, and come up with a plan to free her. But, as you will find out, things in life never go the way that you may want or plan them to. The law is the law and all must follow it. Because if you don't you could be the one enslaved next!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Erochaser - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

As of v0.2.4: Please read both the Developer Notes and Changelog.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Part 1

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra
: Spanish* -
Compressed* - Android*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1470507 View attachment 1470508 View attachment 1470509 View attachment 1470510 View attachment 1470511 View attachment 1470512 View attachment 1470513 View attachment 1470514
v0.3.4 was the absolute most underwhelming update yet, literally one scene and conversation, that wasn't even worth the download, what a load of crap

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
v0.3.4 was the absolute most underwhelming update yet, literally one scene and conversation, that wasn't even worth the download, what a load of crap
did you pass time?
there is more then 1 scene ,you'd think people are used to have to rest/skip time to cycle trough the Day states to get to certain event by now (its a thing for this avn,not a good one perse but still something the regulars should know)

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Did you read the Developer Notes or Changelog? If so you will see that there are 6 events. Also, there is a large note above the download section that tells you to read both of them.

Just in case, here is a direct quote from the Developer Notes which I updated yesterday before uploading the update:

"I have split the game at v0.3.4 into a new file. It is supposed to be a fresh start with new save files, but some people have told me that their old saves were showing. Start a new game. Do not load these old save, they will break the game."

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
Something i noticed while going through the new update. First are we still getting the income from Genof, no indiction if this is still going on. Second the Family Register the page for Maya seems to be zoomed in for some reason, all the other pages appear fine. If this has already been mentioned my bad. Otherwise I enjoy playing this, hats off to the Dev.

Reactions: Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Something i noticed while going through the new update. First are we still getting the income from Genof, no indiction if this is still going on. Second the Family Register the page for Maya seems to be zoomed in for some reason, all the other pages appear fine. If this has already been mentioned my bad. Otherwise I enjoy playing this, hats off to the Dev.
It is fine if you re-mention things. I sometimes get sidetracked or forget to fix something, and this helps. I have removed the income from the game, but if you want something as a reminder of our victory over Genof then I can put that in easily for story reasons.

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have to put anything in I was just wondering if it was still a thing or not. You can ignore it, as I already said just me remembering what happened previously and was curious if it was still a thing or not. Thanks for the quick reply.

Reactions: Erochaser
Aug 22, 2017
did you pass time?
there is more then 1 scene ,you'd think people are used to have to rest/skip time to cycle trough the Day states to get to certain event by now (its a thing for this avn,not a good one perse but still something the regulars should know)
This is part of why I wonder at the sandbox system of this game. It serves no purpose and breaks the gameflow confusingly. Everything always happens in the Master Bedroom save 1 or 2 random scenes. You have like 40 rooms in the house now and NONE of them have any purpose.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This is part of why I wonder at the sandbox system of this game. It serves no purpose and breaks the gameflow confusingly. Everything always happens in the Master Bedroom save 1 or 2 random scenes. You have like 40 rooms in the house now and NONE of them have any purpose.
some rooms show the girls so there is a bit off fan service there a a purpose but in general i agree that the way the AVN is setup its more annoying then anything else

Erochaser probably had different idea's on the type AVN he wanted to make going in and changed his mind/style later on
Which means hes kinda stuck whit it based on the "coding foundation" off the avn (he could redo stuff but that would require a lot off work)
a other reason could be that hes just focusing on the main storyline for now and he set it up like this to easily add in new side content at any stage off the timeline in the game (so more content eventually down the line)
or possibly he just finds it easier to work whit how its setup right now

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Erochaser

Great work as usual.

A small query though. Would it be possible that once you have clicked on the More Rooms in the Harem Wing, if you enter a room can it be made that when you leave the room you are directed back to More Rooms rather than the Harem Wing?

Thankyou.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
some rooms show the girls so there is a bit off fan service there a a purpose but in general i agree that the way the AVN is setup its more annoying then anything else

Erochaser probably had different idea's on the type AVN he wanted to make going in and changed his mind/style later on
Which means hes kinda stuck whit it based on the "coding foundation" off the avn (he could redo stuff but that would require a lot off work)
a other reason could be that hes just focusing on the main storyline for now and he set it up like this to easily add in new side content at any stage off the timeline in the game (so more content eventually down the line)
or possibly he just finds it easier to work whit how its setup right now
This is pretty accurate actually. When I started making 'From the Eclipse' it was my first time working with Renpy, and I was learning as I went. I had all these ideas based on a few games I played and implemented several systems. For those who remember playing the first several updates of the game when I first released the game may remember the visual mapping system. It looked really nice, but broke way too often and was hard to work around and add content to, so I got rid of it for the menu system I still use today.

Originally the game was going to be more choice oriented, where you can choose which girls you wanted to go with from the start. It was going to be a bit darker. I was going to release the game in stages, like one month you would get Path A, for example, then the next release would be Path B, then C, etc. And while I was preparing for this I kept getting a lot of feedback on how much people were enjoying the story, and learned that there are certain tags on games that people do not care for and actively avoid.

So now I mainly focus on the main story, and have learned from the mistakes I made early on. I think a lot of the abandoned games we find on here are abandoned because the devs find they bit of more then they could chew. I almost did this and was able to back up and find a way to avoid this.

Reactions: vilewe7570
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes