malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This is getting absurd.. 0.3.6 saves will not work in 0.3.7. What the heck are you doing to this game that one update the saves are broken? I do not want to start all over again from part 2!

So had to redownload 0.3.6 than make several different saves until one would load into 0.3.7. It still had crash error but ignore was able to get it to continue and than make a new save in 0.3.7.

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
This is getting absurd.. 0.3.6 saves will not work in 0.3.7. What the heck are you doing to this game that one update the saves are broken? I do not want to start all over again from part 2!

So had to redownload 0.3.6 than make several different saves until one would load into 0.3.7. It still had crash error but ignore was able to get it to continue and than make a new save in 0.3.7.
Nothing changed, save files should work fine from the start of Part 2. I have not nor do I plan on changing the code used that would cause such an issue. What error are you getting?

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019

Your save prob corrupted my man because mine worked just fine and i was like behind a update

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
oh i thought it was like town of magic
not really ,there is magic in this world but the you notice mostly is Slavery(of the magical kind) which isn't mind controle based.

There are some plot points which do have the mind control aspect :
The mc gets mind controlled at one point by a (legendary) rare "item" later down the line
and:
there are simpler items used by a antagonist on some girls that is mind controle based but this is short lived

i'm unsure on how strongly a master can controle his slave's it isn't that delved into deeply maybe we will see the extend off it later in the story
i'd sugguest giving the AVN a go and see if you like it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not really ,there is magic in this world but the you notice mostly is Slavery(of the magical kind) which isn't mind controle based.

There are some plot points which do have the mind control aspect :
The mc gets mind controlled at one point by a (legendary) rare "item" later down the line
and:
there are simpler items used by a antagonist on some girls that is mind controle based but this is short lived

i'm unsure on how strongly a master can controle his slave's it isn't that delved into deeply maybe we will see the extend off it later in the story
i'd sugguest giving the AVN a go and see if you like it
They can't harm the master or what the master owns and so on.
The master always knows where there at even 1000's of miles away, they can never hide from there master.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
They can't harm the master or what the master owns and so on.
The master always knows where there at even 1000's of miles away, they can never hide from there master.
that and he can direct them basic commands trough the slave link (like how he goated the blond to keep moving at the start)
but full capabilities are not really talked about or shown so its kinda hard to understand what can or can't happen.
then for the MC its all goes out the window with his "school" of magic

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like the game and I don't want to seem like grammar police or anything. But I started playing the game again... and several times the MC has said "could care less".... it is "couldn't care less" or "could not care less"

not a huge deal or anything.
peace

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I like the game and I don't want to seem like grammar police or anything. But I started playing the game again... and several times the MC has said "could care less".... it is "couldn't care less" or "could not care less"

not a huge deal or anything.
peace
Grammatically, that's correct, but colloquially, to mean the same thing. I don't personally like it, but language is descriptive, not prescriptive.

craig117

Jun 8, 2018
Most likely mid-October. My PC has been down for a couple of weeks and I had to replace a few parts in it. It still has some issues, but is usable again and I can continue my work on it.
what date mid-October will it be on here if may ask

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I am going to preface this now before releasing v0.3.8 on Sunday for those looking forward to it. This is not a big update. For the past 2 months I have been fighting with an issue with my computer where it will freeze and crash for no reason... well there is a reason but trying to track it down has been a long process(I might have fixed it recently... keeping fingers crossed). This is why when I released the update I shortened the release window for the public version by a few days. Most of the time I had on the game was getting the brothel update finished, and after having to restart it several times, I had the computer stable enough to finish it. There are all new animations in the brothel (though I need to go back and add some more dialogue), and I have made it easier on myself if in the future I want to add on to it and expand. As long as my computer remains how it has been today, then the next update after v0.3.8 will have a faster (and hopefully smoother) turn around and back to being more story focused. Oh... there is a new repeatable event as well. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

tldr;
v0.3.8 has little to no story. It is focused on the brothel reopening with new animations. If the story is what you are looking for and this does not interest you, feel free to skip this for now, it is not going anywhere and is all repeatable events.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes