Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
So. Both the Mega and the Workupload files seem to be slightly corrupt or something? Before anyone asks I have the Japanese language pack installed on my computer already and I've played several games requiring one already. However, whenever I open the game none of the japanese characters work. They just show up as blank boxes. I have played this before but since I got a new computer I decided to redownload it, but the place I got it from initially no longer has working links, so I tried to get it from here.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
So. Both the Mega and the Workupload files seem to be slightly corrupt or something? Before anyone asks I have the Japanese language pack installed on my computer already and I've played several games requiring one already. However, whenever I open the game none of the japanese characters work. They just show up as blank boxes. I have played this before but since I got a new computer I decided to redownload it, but the place I got it from initially no longer has working links, so I tried to get it from here.
maybe try ask the uploader at OP to make another new link host to download the game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes