Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
it's been a few months since your posts but Kagura seem to have decided to pump some money into translating it and "We’re excited to reveal that we will be releasing False Myth by fushidara tei on February 20!"
the link isnt working bro

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
it's been a few months since your posts but Kagura seem to have decided to pump some money into translating it and "We’re excited to reveal that we will be releasing False Myth by fushidara tei on February 20!"
That's hella good news brother! and Good damn job! hope we always get good news this year... so 2021 will be a great one haha!

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
just downloaded this yesterday, it seems like my playthrough skipped the prologue where the oldest sister picked MC from slave market, how come?

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone tell me how to switch fishing bait, please?

I have a fishing rod, i bought different kinds of bait and i can see them in fishing menu but the keys are weird symbols, even with locale emulator, so i cannot figure it out...

EDIT:
FIgured it out, it is not under fishing menu, while in open world hit "C" key, it opens a diffrent menu, first option is to set bait, second option is party member related

Last edited:

honeysombra

May 9, 2020
Is there not a single scene showing Rudoux's tits? I'm disappointed coming from False Myth to see more Rudoux...

TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys, I have a problem. The game can’t locate “Game.dat” in the data folder and because the data folder is in .WOLF I don’t know how to open it to see is a file is actually missing or If I just can’t read it any idea?

TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys, I have a problem. The game can’t locate “Game.dat” in the data folder and because the data folder is in .WOLF I don’t know how to open it to see is a file is actually missing or If I just can’t read it any idea?
I decrypted the .wolf folder and the "Game.dat" file is in the right folder in the right place but the game can't locate it and refuse to start :(

Dec 21, 2019
12 hour non-stop gameplay. ouch that was fun and tiring.

gameplay was quite good, full of mini games and farming .
it sort of providing you with what harvest moon is like (but with hentai in it, just dont expect it to be masterpiece)
story was entertaining, it gives the sort of fun and wholesome context sometimes, other times provide you with roller coaster of emotion.
you start out with zero money but as times goes, money wont be much of concern.
to make it simply, you can say it a country life simulation with bit of dark story (not too dark , wait it might considered as dark considered the current era we live in)

fun day to play and relax.

PS : if you are the guy who recenlty play g*ns*** imp*ct, you will be exhausted as usual as you will be rotating the same task as usual, this times having no stamina or res*n stopping you everyday .

fishing and farming was fun......

edit : also this game was used 180 mb was it provides hours of entertainment. WHAT COULD YOU ASKS FOR !

Last edited:

chestnutgloss

Apr 23, 2021
does anyone know how to fix the texts in this game? I tried to find some way to fix it on the internet but I didn't understand the instruction at all o_O

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes