Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How much content does this game have? Like is it a decent amount? Also this game has futa? I love futa.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
How much content does this game have? Like is it a decent amount? Also this game has futa? I love futa.
Decent chunk of content, I only played roughly halfway through because I just didn't have time. There's a decent chunk of light femdom, but no futa as far as I know.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
anyone know how i start fishing... do i need to buy/find a fishing-rod? or is it a buitton i need to press?
You'll get a fishing rod automatically as the story progresses. Mana, I think, will tell you that the view from the cliff is good and you'll be allowed to walk east past the Pololuka Plaza area, where you'll meet someone who will give it to you.
Anyone have a fishing guide? There's this 1 fish I can't seem to get.
Here's the locations for the fish according to what I could gather from the convoluted code of the associated Common Events and the User Database containing the fishes' properties:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm unclear as to where in the game's code bait type, time of day, and weather are called or checked (beyond making sure you still have some of your currently equipped bait whenever you fish) in order to adjust RNG. But I am also sleep deprived at the moment, so that might be more of a factor for that. I can confirm, for example, that Gold Weatherfish can be caught without it being a rainy day.
how do you get the new scene, i tried taking them but i cant seem to get caught
The girl whose panties you're stealing must be in the house, since you can't leave it when you've stolen a pair. Then, just talk to the girl in question after you've already stolen the panties. I'm unclear as to whether or not you need to have already purchased the Uninhibitor for the girl in question. And like the person who mentioned the update said: You need to have already reached Chapter 4: Lewd Days to be able to trigger the scene.

The scenes are not added to the Album accessible from the Title screen, by the way. Though I suppose the same can be said of the C key menu activated walking-sex thing the Uninhibitor items unlock. You're going to need to load a save file and play to actually see them, which can be a bit annoying since it's randomly determined when one of the girls' three possible panties will be available to be stolen from their beds.

Last edited:

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
great game . love the art . pixel hentai animation 10/10 love it . but the ending look like it been rush ? its look like there is more than that . but i guess the dev want it to end quick . dont get me wrong . the game is amazing though . i wonder if there is a sequel of this game or any other games of the same dev , would love to try it . :LOL: (y)

Reactions: ejmuerte

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone has a full save for this?
The one posted by awardedall breaks the game and gives an error on start

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes