Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Feel like playing this but I think I remember reading that the ending wasn't that great or seemed more like a bad ending, is that right?
The ending is almost a bad end, but through some of the characters actions, it's prevented. It's a fine ending from what I remember. Maybe I should replay it :p

Reactions: AxelMasters

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
The ending is: (depending on your perspective, it might be the 'best ending' or 'bad ending'. If you love reverse-rape and cbt/boy raped by machine this is definitely your 'good ending' and vice-versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This description and the game tag I think is misleading..

This game should be:

reverse-rape
shemale (pretty boy), I didn't see any vagina from the the protagonist or any female sex organs, only 'girly-boy' being sex toys for the girls and being experimented on by various 'sex techniques' by the girls.
sex toys
penis-milking (a lot of scene)

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
It depends on your perspective, really. If you love being a masochist, or enjoy the S/M play as a dominant woman/girl then this is definitely a fine ending.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
The ending is: (depending on your perspective, it might be the 'best ending' or 'bad ending'. If you love reverse-rape and cbt/boy raped by machine this is definitely your 'good ending' and vice-versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This description and the game tag I think is misleading..

This game should be:

reverse-rape
shemale (pretty boy), I didn't see any vagina from the the protagonist or any female sex organs, only 'girly-boy' being sex toys for the girls and being experimented on by various 'sex techniques' by the girls.
sex toys
penis-milking (a lot of scene)
Damn, then yeah this ain't a game for me, has anyone said anything about translating their newest game, from the description it sounds more like the guys more in charge. Although from the video on the store page it looks like it might contain NTR which would mean another pass for me.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
For anyone annoyed by the dialogue SE/SFX (sound effect), you can disable it without having to disable all SE.

1. Start by using DXExtract to decrypt the .WOLF file and unpacking all assets into the game folder which will leave you with a Data folder.
  2. Delete the .WOLF file since it's pointless and a waste of space.
  3. Replace \Data\SE\c_01.wav & \Data\SE\push55.wav with the attached .wav files,
The annoying sound is now gone.

PS: Side note, you don't really need Cheat Engine for most game engines we have in the community, most of them can be edited using , just drag-and-drop the .sav file into it and edit the variables you want, if they're not named, just check their values in-game.
I want edit the variables but how check their values in-game?
(It's not just about this game, it's all about rpg, there's a program for that?)

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
I absolutely loved this game, same with the other three installment. Considering the ending, I was little worried, but i'm satisfied with it.

Possible spoilers for those who wish to experience it firsthand.

I personally consider it a good ending, since all is well with Pai and the sisters, altough i still feel bad for Tillday's brother, since he will be the one getting sold to the "customer". At least it's a relief to know that eventually he too will be freed by Delta and his companions.

On a side note, i've found myself liking the "trader" dude, does everything for money and profit, but still comes out like he helps.

All in all, never would have thought that a story about slavery can be wholsesome. Kinda?

I definitely recommend the previous games, if you happened to like this one, and i'm looking forward to the next one. I hope the english translation will come soon, we have a good chance to get it this year, as someone mentioned above.

On a final note, thank you very much for sharing ~

Reactions: ejmuerte

bb-c

Jul 12, 2017
For anyone annoyed by the dialogue SE/SFX (sound effect), you can disable it without having to disable all SE.

1. Start by using DXExtract to decrypt the .WOLF file and unpacking all assets into the game folder which will leave you with a Data folder.
  2. Delete the .WOLF file since it's pointless and a waste of space.
  3. Replace \Data\SE\c_01.wav & \Data\SE\push55.wav with the attached .wav files,
The annoying sound is now gone.

PS: Side note, you don't really need Cheat Engine for most game engines we have in the community, most of them can be edited using , just drag-and-drop the .sav file into it and edit the variables you want, if they're not named, just check their values in-game.
The game shows an error message right when i extract the Data.wolf and delete the wolf-file with only the normal data-folder remaining. Something in japanese about a file in /MapChip. No matter if i replace the soundfiles or not.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game shows an error message right when i extract the Data.wolf and delete the wolf-file with only the normal data-folder remaining. Something in japanese about a file in /MapChip. No matter if i replace the soundfiles or not.
Try running the game in Japanese locale with an emulator like -

sleepypervert

Jun 19, 2019
don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but every bit of text-box dialogue in the game starts off with a "u" and ends with a "v", with the normal dialogue just pasted in the middle of the two. super immersion breaking, would appreciate if someone could tell me what's gone wrong here. i'm using locale emulator in japanese and admin mode.

Reactions: alienass
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes