Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
there's an update on Dev's next game. the game's bulk is complete. remainder is debugging, balancing, and animation refining. if all goes well, dlsite notice (and maybe trial version) can be put in sometime this month.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
there's an update on Dev's next game. the game's bulk is complete. remainder is debugging, balancing, and animation refining. if all goes well, dlsite notice (and maybe trial version) can be put in sometime this month.
what is his new game?? does it have with a shota?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Not a loli either. cause as far as I can tell, MC is a guy. its girly enough that it could be a chick with a dick, but I don't think that's likely.
i hope soon someone will post that new game here

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i hope soon someone will post that new game here
Won't be soon. like I said, we MIGHT be getting a trial version this month. and even when the full game comes out, it's coming out in Japanese, so getting it translated is also going to need to happen. so just, fingers crossed everything goes well.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I changed the system locale and I still see strange symbols and '????' in the configuration exe one.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
New update from DEV. still working away. FalseMyth is apparently 2~3 times larger than Frontier. there is a preview video available for followers on ci-en.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I changed the system locale and I still see strange symbols and '????' in the configuration exe one.
just to confirm, by system locale you mean the language for non-unicode programs under administrative in region settings, right?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Its okay mate, you at least try to help, something very rare here, thanks you anyway for your time :)
Are you using ?
If I run Config.exe without changing system locale
But it runs just fine when I use Locale Emulator

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Update o'clock! the japanese trial version for FalseMyth is up on . a couple remarks now that I've played the start of the story.
You play a girl who genderbends into a (very girly) boy after taking a dart/potion aimed at the guard/militia(?) captain. may contain slight amounts of demon blood.
you aren't topping as much as I originally thought. the newfound sensations and hormones of the male body just cranked your lust to 11.
The combat/dungeon crawling system is really well done. came in expecting a RPGM-esque bland system. instead recieved well thought out and interesting mechanics.

current thoughts: a solid 8/10

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Update o'clock! the japanese trial version for FalseMyth is up on . a couple remarks now that I've played the start of the story.
You play a girl who genderbends into a (very girly) boy after taking a dart/potion aimed at the guard/militia(?) captain. may contain slight amounts of demon blood.
you aren't topping as much as I originally thought. the newfound sensations and hormones of the male body just cranked your lust to 11.
The combat/dungeon crawling system is really well done. came in expecting a RPGM-esque bland system. instead recieved well thought out and interesting mechanics.

current thoughts: a solid 8/10
i cant wait to see his next game somebody create a thread on this

Reactions: Swagylord1337

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Just thought I'd let everyone here know that the next game was just released. already sold 2000+ copies in the ~1/2 a day it's been out, so best just wait for a day or two and it will start showing up on other sites. from there, who knows? maybe someone less lazy than I will make a thread for it.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For anyone annoyed by the dialogue SE/SFX (sound effect), you can disable it without having to disable all SE.

1. Start by using DXExtract to decrypt the .WOLF file and unpacking all assets into the game folder which will leave you with a Data folder.
  2. Delete the .WOLF file since it's pointless and a waste of space.
  3. Replace \Data\SE\c_01.wav & \Data\SE\push55.wav with the attached .wav files,
The annoying sound is now gone.

PS: Side note, you don't really need Cheat Engine for most game engines we have in the community, most of them can be edited using , just drag-and-drop the .sav file into it and edit the variables you want, if they're not named, just check their values in-game.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes