Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

zeminck

Dec 11, 2019
The fist night there was this weird robot guy that told me he would buy the rinnel crystals from me. Now that I have plenty of these crystals I can't find this robot dude. Does anyone knows where he is?

Drake_Drakones

May 13, 2018
The fist night there was this weird robot guy that told me he would buy the rinnel crystals from me. Now that I have plenty of these crystals I can't find this robot dude. Does anyone knows where he is?
he should be there from 21:00 - 24:00 (9 PM - 12 PM) but you must be alone

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
"Fist" night? Was there some sort of brawl?

lengdong

Nov 10, 2020
I have a problem with this game.
after the first time you go to sleep there is a cutscene (probly showing the Game Name) and there my game frezze.
Could someone help me maybe with a save after the first night?

• Hey there
Reactions: Drake_Drakones

Drake_Drakones

May 13, 2018
hope this can help you :) if it´s not help try the Version of the game i have uploaded

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone got some news about the New Game from them?
Its already out there to buy in DLSITE, and probably out in other sites for downloads~

but regards to english version just note that this game (frontier of sisters) was release 2017 and was posted here in F95zone on 2018..
so if by any chance someone would pump some money and translate the new game immediately we might get it in just months~, but don't expect since the new game was just release like 5days ago as of now the new game only have 55 purchase~~

Reactions: ejmuerte

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Its already out there to buy in DLSITE, and probably out in other sites for downloads~

but regards to english version just note that this game (frontier of sisters) was release 2017 and was posted here in F95zone on 2018..
so if by any chance someone would pump some money and translate the new game immediately we might get it in just months~, but don't expect since the new game was just release like 5days ago as of now the new game only have 55 purchase~~
Yeah i know, already played it. But you get Stuck rly fast at some point because you just dont know what to do.
Welp im just gonna wait then^^

Reactions: ejmuerte
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone got some news about the New Game from them?

it's been a few months since your posts but Kagura seem to have decided to pump some money into translating it and "We’re excited to reveal that we will be releasing False Myth by fushidara tei on February 20!"

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes