BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are rape and femdom avoidable? I've read that futa content is avoidable, is there some kind of option to turn it off or does it have to be avoided every time it happens?

bufa

Dec 3, 2020
Are rape and femdom avoidable? I've read that futa content is avoidable, is there some kind of option to turn it off or does it have to be avoided every time it happens?
If you don't want futa content I wouldn't recommend this game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can't turn futa off but it can be avoided however just note that so far, nearly all the main LI's are futa and there is barely any content without.

So far there is no incest yet but his sister is also futa, we don't know about the mother yet.

While the dev has made the futa avoidable it is mainly a futa game so you won't get much content.

Reactions: bufa

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Game boring as hell... Looks good from beginning, but after adding almost unavoidable tnans/futa content, game has become too disappointing (twists predictable from the moon). Right, just a coincidence.
Hi!

Thank you for playing my game.

This is not the first time that I have seen a comment that says that the plot is visible from miles away but until now no one has been able to find exactly the possible outcome of this story.

Furthermore Futa sexual content is completely avoidable throughout the game. If this is not the case, please let me know and I will correct it.

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
The family, especially the sister, will need a convincing redemption path a la Itachi Uchiha to make me care about them.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
For some reason on joiplay when you go put the password it doesn't accept numbers doesn't matter the keyboard.
I'll be honest this was one of the dumbest hard stuck bugs that I've found.

Ariarn

Jun 26, 2019
For some reason on joiplay when you go put the password it doesn't accept numbers doesn't matter the keyboard.
I'll be honest this was one of the dumbest hard stuck bugs that I've found.
You need to write the password in another app like notepad, then copy it and paste it in joiplay. I used Hacker's keyboard because it has a ctrl button and you can use "ctrl + v" to paste the password in joiplay.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dxdxs

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Frozen Past v0.37 (compiled with Ren'Py v8.0.3).
For Windows, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi, and JoiPlay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uncompressed:
PIXELDRAIN

Compressed (thanks to Bob69):

Uncensor Patch (also compiled with Ren'Py v8.0.3):
F95 (At this stage of the game, the Uncensor Patch only serves to turn your private circle into a family circle. No incest for now.)

JoiPlay:
• If your device is compatible with Ren'Py 8.1.x, all updates for JoiPlay are on .​
• If your device does not support Ren'Py 8.1.x, like some Samsung devices, use the previous link to update JoiPlay and its plug-ins other than Ren'Py. Next, download and install the (uninstall the Ren'Py 8.1.x plug-in beforehand if necessary).​
Thx so much it works. Oh well it kinda works but there is no start button for some reason?

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Thx so much it works. Oh well it kinda works but there is no start button for some reason?
I haven't touched the "Start" button and, as you can see, it's present in JoiPlay on my tablet.
Screenshot_20240304_142046_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png
Perhaps you have a mod or other file that creates this problem. Delete the "game" folder and copy it again from the zip file.

P.s.: As for the buttons, I've only repositioned the "Main Menu", "About", "Return" and "Credits" buttons to align them, and reactivated the "Quit" button on all devices. Of course, as with all Ren'Py games, the "Start" button is replaced by "Save" and "Main Menu" when a game is in progress.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
You need to write the password in another app like notepad, then copy it and paste it in joiplay. I used Hacker's keyboard because it has a ctrl button and you can use "ctrl + v" to paste the password in joiplay.
Hope this helps.
I looked for the hacker's keyboard and found out on github that was originally made for Android 2.3 (!), can't even download from the playstore. It does work, but I wonder if there's any keyboard with similar features but newer out there.
Cool software nonetheless.

Reactions: Ariarn

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Hot damn, mom + sister are absolute irredeemable pieces of shit.
Hopefully there's either a "fuck off" or actually killing them as an option. Like, truly, there is no chance of redeeming those two characters REGARDLESS of what happens down the line. No one takes a blank slate of a human and instantly put that human through abusive hell with zero support and gets redeemed for it because there simply is no excuse for it.
There's no "I did it for your sake" to pull with that shit, absolutely none. What a fucking joke.

Just.. goddamn what in the fuck.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 518 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Ariarn

Jun 26, 2019
I looked for the hacker's keyboard and found out on github that was originally made for Android 2.3 (!), can't even download from the playstore. It does work, but I wonder if there's any keyboard with similar features but newer out there.
Cool software nonetheless.
Yeah it's pretty old and the dev isn't interested in updating it anymore but it works and it's pretty light because it was designed for older devices.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys small help here. I there any femdom content currently in the game? Not the futa, I am asking about female dominating male.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
0.37 doesn't seem to add anything. Game still just stops with no more Rachel content after the 69, everything else says progress further into the story but the only way to logically do that is to buy a laptop from nowhere with no means to make money. There's just nothing new? Waited around for a week, checked repeatedly at all the locations, but there's just nothing happening.

Instead of saying progress further, they should really just all say "end of content" since, you know, it is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
0.37 doesn't seem to add anything. Game still just stops with no more Rachel content after the 69, everything else says progress further into the story but the only way to logically do that is to buy a laptop from nowhere with no means to make money. There's just nothing new? Waited around for a week, checked repeatedly at all the locations, but there's just nothing happening.

Instead of saying progress further, they should really just all say "end of content" since, you know, it is.
There is more content than that with Rachel.

They have a sex scene.

ason238

Mar 9, 2021

From my experience with the game, if it says progress further, it means you still have leftover things you can still do in that route. i was able to get the guide to show "end of content for this version" in all routes. The content i was able to play was also consistent with the change log for the new update so i don't think i missed anything. I attached a screenshot of my guide as reference. Screenshot 2024-03-18 143616.png

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes