• Sounds in animations

Votes: 163 16.4%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 238 24.0%

• Total voters

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Can't go into the mall when it pops up for the first quest I get a error also with trying to go to westside. Im on a new save.
Same for me, fresh save, also getting a "sayer unho is not defined" when it's time for the cop lady to speak.
The error for Westside only happens in the morning, but the Mall is a constant. New save.
same issue im also facing when i start new game it is showing error
New Version uploaded (y)

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
hey, J&R,

hope this finds you well.
is it possible for you to provide a Save File that covers the content of v.0.01?

• • • • •

[edit]
another thing: whenever I try to access the Mall or the Westside in the morning, I'm getting an exception error.
the error itself is too long to be copied here, but the problem seems to be on this call:

• • • • •

that's it.
thanks, mate.
New version has been uploaded

Here's the v0.01 Save

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Could you send a screenshot of this error? I have a new version uploaded. Maybe try that out.
There's no error
When people take their hard work (renders) and cut them and arrange them so a person has to look at a "puzzled picture" it's a waste of time to me. I don't enjoy trying to figure out what the render actually looked like before it was chopped. Sorry, obviously it's my opinion but i won't bother with VN's/Games like that....

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
There's no error
When people take their hard work (renders) and cut them and arrange them so a person has to look at a "puzzled picture" it's a waste of time to me. I don't enjoy trying to figure out what the render actually looked like before it was chopped.
I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no puzzles in this game. If the renders are cut and rearranged in some way, it's an error. That is not intentional.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no puzzles in this game. If the renders are cut and rearranged in some way, it's an error. That is not intentional.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png
Just to satisfy you here is exactly what i mean.....
I've spent too much time on this and am done now
Good luck

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Just to satisfy you here is exactly what i mean.....
I've spent too much time on this and am done now
Good luck
These are bugged, from what I can tell it's a renpy rendering issue. It can be caused by outdated drivers. I don't believe anybody else has had these issues, but I will take a look into it.

Sorry you had a bad experience. Good luck on your travels!

SL55

Apr 8, 2021
At the beginning of the game, animation is not played at all, only text and a black screen. There was no such thing in version 0.01.

EzekielElliot

Sep 21, 2017
Very good game so far (just played version 0.02). However, from what I can tell, I haven't seen any of the animations for the game yet. E.g. I got to the final event for Celine, and in that scene, I only get stills, and not a single animation. Is there something that's going wrong with being able to show the animations?

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Very good game so far (just played version 0.02). However, from what I can tell, I haven't seen any of the animations for the game yet. E.g. I got to the final event for Celine, and in that scene, I only get stills, and not a single animation. Is there something that's going wrong with being able to show the animations?
It seems that when fixing previous bugs I downloaded a newer version of renpy which reads videos from a different directory. Stand by for a other update.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
At the beginning of the game, animation is not played at all, only text and a black screen. There was no such thing in version 0.01.
New version fixing video issue is up now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Frustration [v0.02c] [J&R Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 362 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Holymoly010

Nov 14, 2023
Wish these games didn't have a male protagonist that was so young in comparison to the women. He looks like he should be 13

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes