RPGM Completed Fuck-Man Deluxe [v1.1b] [Spark Of Life]

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Milky quest animation tracing?
Kind of. It's not a 1:1 copy but I clearly used some of them 'cuz I suck at drawing poses from zero.
If BlueLab has a problem with this I'll understand and remove them, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

There are quite a few RPGM file extractors online that you can find and see if they work or not.
I wouldn't try editing the game without any coding knowledge. This ain't your average RPGM game.

But if anyone would want to give it a try, there's an array that holds all the info about the gallery. Just edit it via scripts and you'll be good to go. That's why I included a full save in the game folder tho ;-;

HippoDog420

May 25, 2020
Kind of. It's not a 1:1 copy but I clearly used some of them 'cuz I suck at drawing poses from zero.
If BlueLab has a problem with this I'll understand and remove them, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

I wouldn't try editing the game without any coding knowledge. This ain't your average RPGM game.

But if anyone would want to give it a try, there's an array that holds all the info about the gallery. Just edit it via scripts and you'll be good to go. That's why I included a full save in the game folder tho ;-;
This should be everything? I looked over the files a bit and deleted most of the irrelevant stuff like buttons and icons. If someone who played through the game finds something missing let me know. Also the "animated" scenes are just a series of pictures. You might have to use a GIF maker on them.

*Edit: Oh never mind I didn't realize you weren't actually looking for the files. If you don't mind I'll keep this up for people who don't have the time to play through the whole game. Otherwise I can remove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
This should be everything? I looked over the files a bit and deleted most of the irrelevant stuff like buttons and icons. If someone who played through the game finds something missing let me know. Also the "animated" scenes are just a series of pictures. You might have to use a GIF maker on them.

*Edit: Oh never mind I didn't realize you weren't actually looking for the files. If you don't mind I'll keep this up for people who don't have the time to play through the whole game. Otherwise I can remove it.
No problem. If someone really wanted to get the game files they'd just do it, so it's fine ^^

Reactions: HippoDog420

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
For some reason when downloading directly from mega, gdrive, or mediafire, I get a "Failed - Virus Detected" notification, and downloading through Megasync gives me either a read error or a write error. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Tried again just now, and it finally decides to work. Have no idea what was wrong with it yesterday though...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Apr 30, 2020
I've never thought i would say this, but this would be perfect as a mobile version. Just saying, cause i prefer you perfecting your pc games, than waste time on mobile xD

Starzy

Oct 7, 2019
Wonderful game Zachy! It was a solid pac-man game with a nice lewd twist, I still got the stage theme stuck in my head.
I showed it to a couple of my friends and they loved it too! Also wanted me to ask if you were considering making a lewd Galaga parody~?

• Thinking Face

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Wonderful game Zachy! It was a solid pac-man game with a nice lewd twist, I still got the stage theme stuck in my head.
I showed it to a couple of my friends and they loved it too! Also wanted me to ask if you were considering making a lewd Galaga parody~?
It certainly is a good idea. I may try to make another classic game parody after finishing my current project ^^

Starzy

Oct 7, 2019
It certainly is a good idea. I may try to make another classic game parody after finishing my current project ^^
Well alright! Im looking forward to it, and hey, if you needed ideas or a character to use for a protagonist I'd be more than happy to help! ^^