Others Abandoned Fuck Nights at Fremy's [v0.1.7] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
can someone tell me how the hell can i make the tasks? i went into the pc, and i just found this:
D= open tasks in the pc
space=close door
C= turn the light to check the door
F= make game bigger for the screen
X= turn off the pc's screen

i wanted to finish the tasks, but there is only like a bar and nothing happens, i have tried to press everything in my keyboard and nothing, its impossible to do tasks
edit: its looks like the tasks were bugged, and the game got the 0.1.3C TODAY that fixes the tasks (i think)

SaguraR

Feb 26, 2019
i spent a good hour figuring my method and this is gonna be tricky so "bear" with me:

1. open game and save
2. go to the directory mentioned and thru the chrome extension whatever that says INDEXED at its end (not level), after reaching the end of those folders you will see a number, open it in notepad ++
3. depending on how it looks to you, it may be easy or hard, so if you get a bunch of "NUL" icons in between letters or numbers, it's gonna be hard, if not, it will be easier. More on this later.
4. for this example we will go with the one everyone truly wants :'D tapes. search "834289414177008", you will see that after it, it has the number 0 (if its a fresh save), just bump it up to 9 and save, then load your game, it SHOULD load it, and give you the 9 tapes.
5. start a night, get a tape to turn that into a 2 digit, exit the place or get caught, whatever lets you keep your tapes.
6. Save and repeat process 4, this time you will have a higher count, turn that into 99 (see where this is going?)
7. See if it loads, and if it does, repeat step 5.
8. Repeat the same step 4, this time turn that 100+ into 999, save and load.
9.???
10.profit.

3a. So if for some reason you get a glitchy mess that has the word "nul" between every letter or number, do the following:

-scroll all the way down (or right) to the end, click on any letter so the marker is there.(or just do the next step from the get go)
-search only the number 8 and instead of "find next", do a "find previous" (the up arrow), it should start taking you back to all the previous 8s, the code we are looking for is technically near the end so its easier to search previous (on wrap around mode).
-keep searching while keeping an eye out for when you get (8 NUL " NUL : NUL)
-when you find that, find previous again, and see if the numbers between the NULs match the original " 834289414177008 ", so basically see if you get (8 NUL 9 NUL 4...) to ensure you are finding the code that ends in 7008.

-depending on how much your tape count is in digits, just replace its value number with a 9 for each one, example, if you are on double digits, just replace the numbers only so you have (8 NUL " NUL : NUL 9 NUL 9 NUL)
-hit save and then attempt to load the game, if done right it SHOULD let you load it

NOTE: usually saving the game deletes your save data number into a new number, example, you save and get the number 4, when you save again it might delete it and replace it with the number 5, so you might be having to reload on N++.

hopes the instructions are as clear as they can be.
Just want to point out for anyone struggling with NUL characters that on notepad++ for the gold ID you can select "Regular Expression" and use the (very inenelegant) regex (\d[\0]){11}7[\0]0[\0]0[\0]8 to locate it in the file.

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
the the tape menu there's a fifth one to unlock with the name ???? im expecting this to be the "Easter egg" or something added in 0.13 point is, how do you get it ? i already got the scene where you find golden fremy i dont really know what else to do

Sep 19, 2020
the the tape menu there's a fifth one to unlock with the name ???? im expecting this to be the "Easter egg" or something added in 0.13 point is, how do you get it ? i already got the scene where you find golden fremy i dont really know what else to do
I believe it is the easter egg. In order to get it you have to purchase the carrot butt plug and wander the halls and get Coco (the bunny girl) to trigger. She can be triggered by wandering and standing next to the TVs when they turn on.

After she's out and about, you can go to her stage and there's a door on the left side of her stage, equip the butt plug and use it next to the door, the night will end and you'll have the scene unlocked in the gallery.

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
How did you get golden fremy? Other than the ??? scene where you use the butt plug in the stage, theres a red key in the rest room (I think it spawns there after completing all the tasks) and a red door apears in the machine room (it didn't spawn for me at first, idk how to make it spawn but after all the animatronics were roaming around the door apeared so maybe thats it , or it could have some type of timer idk), inside is some type of back alley with a broken fremy with some lines if you interact with her (probably some lore related stuff). I guess these are the only easter eggs.
And the 1.4 version just came out, hope it fixes some bugs and clear the game of potential viruses.
EDIT: Tried a few more times and confirmed that the red door spawns when every animatronic is roaming around.

Last edited:

BAdam02

Jun 6, 2022
Does anyone know what game is shown on the leftmost arcade cabinet in the start area?
I know the other 3 games, but cant recognise that one.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Fuck man.I hate it when Coco comes right when i hide from Fremy OR while Fremy is still walking around.No escape.I wait out till the last second of Fremy's music and then Coco comes right when i hide.Aaagh its so annoying

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes