Flash Completed Fuck Your Champion [v1.8.5] [Corta]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
Introducing FYC: Allstars edition

I've made a proof of concept mod that adds arousal, resistance and corruption. Raise arousal by doing things they like to increase pleasure. Resistance decreases when orgasming and when arousal has hit max, it only applies when it would be relevant.

Furthermore, I've made rudimentary corruption a thing. As resistance decreases, the face can change depending on personality. Currently there are TWO types, each on ONE hero ONLY. Leona, Smug->submissive. And Irelia. Defiant-> Broken. These only kick in after they cum during non-con, otherwise you get base reactions.

So, steps to try out AROUSAL and RESISTANCE

Just pick a hero and go to town

Steps to try out progressive reactions

Pick Irelia or Leona
Go non-con
Make them cum, easier due to Arousal and resistance changes, just keep at it.
Keep making them cum, should be 0-5, 5-10, 10-15 orgasms.

tell me if there are any problems. Make sure you can run the base game first.

D

Deleted member 1378207

Introducing FYC: Allstars edition

I've made a proof of concept mod that adds arousal, resistance and corruption. Raise arousal by doing things they like to increase pleasure. Resistance decreases when orgasming and when arousal has hit max, it only applies when it would be relevant.

Furthermore, I've made rudimentary corruption a thing. As resistance decreases, the face can change depending on personality. Currently there are TWO types, each on ONE hero ONLY. Leona, Smug->submissive. And Irelia. Defiant-> Broken. These only kick in after they cum during non-con, otherwise you get base reactions.

So, steps to try out AROUSAL and RESISTANCE

Just pick a hero and go to town

Steps to try out progressive reactions

Pick Irelia or Leona
Go non-con
Make them cum, easier due to Arousal and resistance changes, just keep at it.
Keep making them cum, should be 0-5, 5-10, 10-15 orgasms.

tell me if there are any problems. Make sure you can run the base game first.

I've tried it and it's interesting! No problems so far.

wertossj

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone has the link to Corta's Neocorona collab flash? Found nothing around which is surprising considering it was released last year...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote