Flash Completed Fuck Your Champion [v1.8.5] [Corta]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I'm surprised that the dev considers this almost complete. It's got a a good basis and a lot of potential, but it's lacking in content other than skins.

It really seems like a waste for him to move on instead of gathering more patrons from it.

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
Anyone know why, on Mac, when I try to open the app, the system warns me that the app is damaged and won't let me open it?

Jan 15, 2018
the screenshots make this look more like
fuck one champion that cosplays as the rest
big ass tag should be removed no plump rumps here

Reactions: Elbo

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I'm surprised that the dev considers this almost complete. It's got a a good basis and a lot of potential, but it's lacking in content other than skins.

It really seems like a waste for him to move on instead of gathering more patrons from it.
corta considers it almost done because it's a mod rather than a game they made from scratch and they learned that it's not worth the effort it takes to jury-rig new poses after doing so twice already. After crossing off poses all that's left to add are new systems and skins, which eventually just becomes redundant or perpetuates development for no reason when they could be moving on to a different project.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get the all the way through scene?
Sorry to disappoint you but I presume that only refers to the removal of Orianna's navel region if you don't "undress" her. Attempting to cum "inside" won't even squirt out on her tits though :confused:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Notes say there's a short deflowering scene.
Any idea how that's activated?
Pick a virgin and penetrate vagina. Annie works. Not much of a "scene" but there will be some blood, animations might be a little slower and stomach bulge won't render.

JonnyL34

Oct 2, 2018
Pick a virgin and penetrate vagina. Annie works. Not much of a "scene" but there will be some blood, animations might be a little slower and stomach bulge won't render.
Alright thanks. Just wasn't sure if it was only an unlockable via cheats.

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
ive downloaded and extracted the game, but when i open it it just opens up flash. there is no application for me to run?

Apr 8, 2018
ive downloaded and extracted the game, but when i open it it just opens up flash. there is no application for me to run?
no idea why thats happenin, for me when i open the game it just opens the game. You have flash updated and everything? Like, adobe flash player on your computer not flash for browsers? Just guessing though, but seems to be a problem on your end

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
:coffee:
Download SWF Opener
Then
Download Attached file

and open the .swf file with it.

Last edited:

Thomasn

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone know any game similar to this "category" ? Im not talking about the League theme!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote