Seeking Fucked up storys in hentai games

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
What the tittle says. Im not talking about weird fetishes, im talking about FUCKED UP things. Like Euphoria. Harem evil walkthrough. Witch Hunter (the guy fucking kills people to enslave the girls, and is not the ''nice kind'' of slavery that is soo common in this games, no, IS FUCKING SLAVERY.)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Reality is a mix of good and evil. In fantasy it's common to portray the world as utopian, or dystopian, both of which are unrealistic. Evil cannot be destroyed, to defeat evil one must take it's place. A utopian society would be just as full of murderers as a dystopian society. "kill all the bad people, hurr hurr"

There can be no good without evil, no joy without sadness, no winners without losers, no profit without loss.

ColdZero

Nov 18, 2019
What the tittle says. Im not talking about weird fetishes, im talking about FUCKED UP things. Like Euphoria. Harem evil walkthrough. Witch Hunter (the guy fucking kills people to enslave the girls, and is not the ''nice kind'' of slavery that is soo common in this games, no, IS FUCKING SLAVERY.)
I think it depends on what you're looking for. Some prefer consensual harems, others prefer the mind break aspect of it where the girls are initially resistant to your will.

And arguably slavery and mass murder appears to be more tame in terms of media portrayal than fetishy slavery, given that you're more likely to find a game with slavery aspects (use slave workers! enslave your prisoners!) compared to a game with sexual aspects (even if they are consensual) on platforms like Steam, etc.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
"Fucked up" is a pretty vague term so i'm not entirely sure what is it you want. For instance I do not consider euphoria especially dark. I also don't know if you want specifically a game about enslaving people or just "dark" stories in general.

So I have a few recommendations but I'm assuming you just want weird shit in general and not just be a slaver lord.

Saya no Uta - a beautiful love story that just happens to include cannibalism
Kurukuru Fanatic - a study case on writers taking drugs for inspiration
Cartagra - a horror/crime story, goes pretty dark at times
Dustmania Grotesque - it's grotesque all right