The most Disgusting/Fucked-up story/plot you ever read

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
No matter if it's a game/manga or comics...etc

for me it's Tachibana San’s Circumstances With A Man , damn that shit was hard , poor MC i'm crying for him :'( ...

Reactions: ZenMaru

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Love Breeds Jealousy: Regrets...
FREEDOM GODDESS: Really gory(i dun like it T-T ),Has one funny line tho''Flying Pussy!!"

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Emergence by ShindoL I still cry at night for Saki....she didn't deserve any of what she got....she just wanted friends...

Tachibana's Circumstances for me ended in the first few chapters. The NTR in that manga doesn't exist in my mind.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
2 types plot that disgust me.
1. Any incest games that start corrupting their family ... this I like. Then MC selling or use them as sex slave to public or dark organization ... this I say disgusting piece of sh*t MC.
2. Any dickgirl & LGBT (minus Lesbian) plot. For me it is disgu.... (banned for hate speech) :FeelsGoodMan:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yeah Emergence was really fucked up (that ending :pensive:) but is also one of my favorite for some reason
@muttdoggy who's that Keeper? He's doing h-manga?

U

User_215882

It by Steven King was the most fucked up book I have ever read. Mostly because of the child orgy part. So fucked up

Tokyoman117

Sep 28, 2017
Soldgirl town:

the entire premise is that you kidnap these girls who can be married and have children (Randomly generated), then you screw them / please them and they become prostitutes to make money

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
It by Steven King was the most fucked up book I have ever read. Mostly because of the child orgy part. So fucked up
If we're gonna do books then you would be hard pressed to beat Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs. The routine "Hassan's Rumpus Room" a legion of boys of indeterminate age are hung erotically to harvest their bukake. Most reviewers think this is some kind of polemic about capital punishment. I think it's more likely the forerunner of guro fetish. Burroughs spent the rest of his career trying to recapture the monstrous power of Naked Lunch. Everything he wrote after that felt a self parody so even if the content was more horrifying than Hassan's Rumpus Room it comes off as goofy and forced.

As far as internet fetish content goes the Dolcet Tones erotic incest cannibalism comics are just about the only thing that can still horrify me in my old age.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Otome Dori (my sweet baby jebus why does this exist?!
Oh gawd, yes! I could still cry about it. Back then I had no clue it was NTR and not even knew what NTR is and that something like that exist. Otome was such a beautiful character and then...then...I can't even talk about it.

Also Euphoria comes to my mind. Was there a fetish not covered in that crazy shit?