• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
There are no save option for this game.
There is, actually. When you beat the game, your progress gets stored and you have an access to a gallery after opening the game again.

I'm attaching a full save to Fuckerman: Amazons. It goes to %APPDATA%\Local\FuckermanPS\Saved\SaveGames.

Reactions: Furnox and ridak

ryo_takashi

Apr 23, 2020
I had a good time with the three games:
FuckermanCollection / FuckermanAmazons / FuckermanJingleBalls.
The graphics are cool.
Thanks and keep developing like this.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Well, maybe i'm a blind one, but can some one tell me what do i need to do after the 1st scene in the Train with the Rested Waitress ?

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
Well, maybe i'm a blind one, but can some one tell me what do i need to do after the 1st scene in the Train with the Rested Waitress ?
Get to the curtain where there's a girl behind it and cut it , you'll know what to do next

Kerenga

May 10, 2018
All of Bambooks Games freeze after a few seconds for me. And than its stuck like that. I installed this Unreal scripts pack he has on his Patreon but that does nothing to solve it. I have the latest driver for my Card so anyone got an idea what i can do to make it work?

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
why am i getting the following error:
The global shader cache file 'C:/Users/pc/Desktop/FuckermanCollection(64bit)/Engine/GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin' is missing.

Reactions: AdmnFuccooff4
May 5, 2017

- key "С" - switching between the main characters.
- Windows versions attached
- if the Windows game doesn't launch, try installing the attached file (UE4PrereqSetup_x64 or 86)
- Android version will be available after updating the game.

if Mac version doesn't launch:
- Easy way - Go to Finder, select the application (it's not from an identified developer), Control+Click on the application, select open.
- Hard way
1. Go - Utilities - Run Terminal
2. type the command : chmod +x (do not enter)
3. Go to the application folder Right-click on an application that cannot be opened Select Show Package Contents\Contents\MacOs
4. Drag the file that is in the MacOs folder to the terminal (to Step 2) then enter
5. Back to the application folder and run the application again

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes