cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Problem - in most cases, the ammo is not enough, especially at the beginning. You get 6 rounds and more often than not, one robot requires three hits while another requires four - I consider this a glitch, since it makes the game unplayable.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Problem - in most cases, the ammo is not enough, especially at the beginning. You get 6 rounds and more often than not, one robot requires three hits while another requires four - I consider this a glitch, since it makes the game unplayable.
There are 2 ammo items in the beginning, each giving you 6 ammo, so 12 bullets total.
1 is located in the first room of the house in the right top corner where the kabinet is. The other is located in the room where you have to kill the first robot to enter. (Where the first chick you can fuck is)

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
Hahaa nice sounds. 3d is much better fo me.
Giant progress

С Новым Годом!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are 2 ammo items in the beginning, each giving you 6 ammo, so 12 bullets total.
1 is located in the first room of the house in the right top corner where the kabinet is. The other is located in the room where you have to kill the first robot to enter. (Where the first chick you can fuck is)
You're right of course, I forgot the one at the far left in the room with the first fuckable. :)

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
@bambook

Could you maybe someday make a version called "Fuckerman goes Funkerman"?

With lots of funk playing in the background? :)

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes