nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
I can fuck the girl on break in the train, get an empty glass, sword, matches and scissors... And i've tried to use them all on every other thing and now give up unless someone has an updated walkthrough.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm not liking Piratezons.. the button controls are all over the place.
A or < for walk left.
W or ^ for walk up.
D or > for walk right.
S or v for walk down.
F for command/action.
Mouse for moving limp penis cursor.
Left Mouse button also for command/action.
But... Some command/actions expect you to use F or left Mouse button click.
Trying to decipher what buttons to use where is just as frustrating as trying to figure out what 'n' where ya supposed be doing in game play.
Hate it, hate it, hate it. ... Will be deleting game file 10 minutes after downloading it.

• Angry
Reactions: meshmiso

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
A or < for walk left.
W or ^ for walk up.
D or > for walk right.
S or v for walk down.
F for command/action.
Trying to decipher what buttons to use where is just as frustrating as trying to figure out what 'n' where ya supposed be doing in game play.
Hate it, hate it, hate it. ... Will be deleting game file 10 minutes after downloading it.
Ok, bye!

Reactions: DalaiLamer

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
A or < for walk left.
W or ^ for walk up.
D or > for walk right.
S or v for walk down.
F for command/action.
Buh bye!

Reactions: DalaiLamer

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Piratezons Walkthrough.

1. Go left and get the cannon ball and rope.
  2. Look through the cell door and yeet cannonball at the vase to get the key.
  3. Use the key on the cell door then fuck the woman.
  4. Walk through the doorway and pick up the map half next to the cannons, make your way up the stairs.
  5. Head right and go into the door and take the sword leaning on the treasure chest.
  6. Go back out and head up to the back of the ship to get a telescope sitting in front of the helmsman.
  7. Go down the stairs and head to the front of the boat and use the sword on the sacks to grab the bird.
  8. Take the bird back to the helmsman to get a key then head back down to the cells.
  9. Grab the hook and use it with the rope and head back up to the deck where you can climb the mast.
  10. Use your very much rope hook of doom on the rope tied to the other mast then head across.
  11. Give the woman the telescope to get the key to the bottom of the ship.
  12. Speaking of the bottom of the ship, head down and use the key on the locked ground.
  13. At the bottom of the ship you will find the second half of the map, use the halves together and give it to the captain.
  14. Pick up the rum and head down to the second cell to give it to the final woman.
Congratulations, you winned.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes