Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
In the Gym level, I've had sex with all the ladies except for the one on the front desk, and I can't figure out what I need to do.

Does anyone know?

NVM: I found out what I needed to do

Same location where the whip is, there a diamond ring, pick it up and give it to her

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukas_Hartmann

jackacik

Mar 23, 2018
i found the teapot but why i still cant take the tea from it eventhough i already point&click the teapot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
... I try.. and nothing... i ush all off button of my keyboard.. and nothing i can not use my weapon
The only reason I can think of why it's not working for you is because you don't the gun and ammo in your inventory.

To get them
Head right, pass the girl and enter the first door you see
You'll find a key on the bar, pick it up
Head back to the location in the screenshot and enter the house.
You'll find the ammo in the first room you see and gun the next room, dorr on the FAR right.

Then
Use 1 to arm yourself
Left Mouse Button to Fire
Right Mouse Button to Fire
screenshot_20191125_193241.png

tonzo

Dec 11, 2017
just press Alt+ shift to get your keyboard to go from azerty to qwerty (and vice versa) and the keys will work as intended. if you are azerty by default by pressing 1 the game will think you press & and so it wont work.

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
I used DXCPL to workaround, but was lag as hell... impossible to play... This collection was really necessary?

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
(y)Great game ! This is just the style that i love. :) . Big girl with big boobs and big asses ,good work bro

zozo971

Feb 3, 2019
just press Alt+ shift to get your keyboard to go from azerty to qwerty (and vice versa) and the keys will work as intended. if you are azerty by default by pressing 1 the game will think you press & and so it wont work.
nothing... i have ammo and weapon but alt+shit dont work. 1 its same

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Put your game in D: or E: ... simplify the path.
Run as Administrator.
Run in compatibility with Vista or Win 7
Get Direct X SDK and C++ runtimes (2007+2008+2012+2015+2017)

Try them steps one by one see what works.

Usually reinstalling (extract from archive and check consistency) works.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. I dunno ... It is eating up 5GB V-Ram on my system .. The exe is 386 Mb ...
Problem is ... unreal eats up a lot of GB on the disk and also hogs the virtual memory.
Problems with optimisation are all over this game.

I know the game looks dated and old .. but it was just released and made with latest Unreal engine.

Tomazerty56

Mar 18, 2019
Well .. I dunno ... It is eating up 5GB V-Ram on my system .. The exe is 386 Mb ...
Problem is ... unreal eats up a lot of GB on the disk and also hogs the virtual memory.
Problems with optimisation are all over this game.

I know the game looks dated and old .. but it was just released and made with latest Unreal engine.
What should i do to download software to play the game or not? :(

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes