Fanta69

Dec 13, 2018
I ve found an issue with gallery. After completion of the game, "scroll right" button/arrows is gone, so I can see only scenes from first episode of adventure

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The galery adds over 1GB into your RAM ... also... each episode has 1 (just one) screen.
After the pirates adventure the right arrow dissapears.

robineau

Aug 14, 2017
I have the ammunition I have the weapon but I can not get out the weapon I press on 1 nothing happens I restart several times the game nothing changes I can not get it out

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look at the Keyboard section of the Main Menu. there would be Q to bare all, 1 to equip weapon,
E or F to interact with objects (pick them up). Once you got objects in the inventory bottom
screen your MC will automatically use them on demand.

Game On!

P.S.: some suggested getting the German Keyboard layout.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It says to continue .... just continue in that screen where the previous episode ends.
Those are the markers that signal unlock variables inside the game.
Be brave, be Strong! Unlock the mistery of them markers before the Precursor Obelisk gets activated!

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
It says to continue .... just continue in that screen where the previous episode ends.
Those are the markers that signal unlock variables inside the game.
Be brave, be Strong! Unlock the mistery of them markers before the Precursor Obelisk gets activated!
Hello
The main lady in the entrance of the gym.
I have no clue what to do with her. Ive completed all the other characters in the levels. Any tips?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What 3D one? This is 2D motion picture where you move MC around to unlock scenes.

Hints for all separate episodes are right here on the thread ... just look them up in pages 4 to 12!

Game on!

Reactions: MaxPowers16

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here aRE ALL THE HINTS TO PLAY THE JIGGLY hOLLIDAYS version ahead of winter ::
(3d)
You mean the Christmas edition? Its pretty self explanatory colleced decorations, decorate the tree then fuck. BTW there is a hidden decoration in the snow woman.
all items locations
1.chair inside
2.present under lit up tree
3.beads near frozen water trough
4.female snowman kick it over
5.present all the way to the right near shed
6.dildo in bucket front of well
Web version
Was anyone able too play Jingle Balls 3D?
Getting a "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" message every time i click on the executable to start play.
How do i solve it?
Game On!

Reactions: patrickB

KFCMan

May 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to finish a level? I'm 100% complete with the first one and have no clue on how to move on.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes