Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
think there is a glitch or im not doing something right on fuckerman disco, i drop the letter on the black guy, and then press E and nothing happens, cant talk to him anymore and nothing happens when i go into the male bathroom... Any help?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
think there is a glitch or im not doing something right on fuckerman disco, i drop the letter on the black guy, and then press E and nothing happens, cant talk to him anymore and nothing happens when i go into the male bathroom... Any help?
I don't know if this will work, but I think the way got it to work, I went into the hallway, the one with the coffee machine, not sure if I went into the room with Deadpool, but when I returned the black guy was gone and I found him in the men's bathroom.

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
is there just first animations in the gallery? if not how I switch between animations

Mar 14, 2019
There should be arrows on either end of the gallery to change pages.
He should add moaning and other sex sounds, which are in the gameplay, to the gallery animations, too.
Also wish this would be solely played by mouse and not keyboard+mouse, because...
You only have one free hand ;)

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
think im lost again, when playing jingle balls, and obtaining the key after the threesome, it will not open the gate when you take the sled up to the workshop, any help?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
We get every new game and update which is good but how come we don't get the android versions?
Please share

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone playing this with Win10 in VirtualBox? I'm having what seems to be inescapable DirectX issues, so it refuses to load.:rolleyes:

Reactions: kamibell
Feb 5, 2018
I've said it before but I think having half a dozen projects in v0.1/v0.2 is a stupid idea. Instead of one game releasing content quickly and without as many bugs, we get a bunch of unfinished, crappier games instead.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes