dametime66

Oct 23, 2019

- key "С" - switching between the main characters.
- Windows versions attached
- if the Windows game doesn't launch, try installing the attached file (UE4PrereqSetup_x64 or 86)
- Android version will be available after updating the game.
Mac version
if Mac version doesn't launch:
- Easy way - Go to Finder, select the application (it's not from an identified developer), Control+Click on the application, select open.
- Hard way
1. Go - Utilities - Run Terminal
2. type the command : chmod +x (do not enter)
3. Go to the application folder Right-click on an application that cannot be opened Select Show Package Contents\Contents\MacOs
4. Drag the file that is in the MacOs folder to the terminal (to Step 2) then enter
5. Back to the application folder and run the application again
Mega
you da best !!!

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
1. Go straight untill arrive to the boat. Use it and cross the river. Before that dont forget to take one skeleton's bone.
2. Take green weeds. Take axe. Turn back to the river. Cross it and take woods.
3. Combine wood with axe. Go back to the forest, put ladder on roof. Climb it. Take web. Go inside house. Talk with the bitch.
4. Turn back to the cave. Poke the snake. Go inside, take mushroom, wink to the amazon :)
5. Turn back to the house again. Put snake, mushroom and weed into whore's cauldron. Take poison.. ehm i mean potion.
6. To the cave! Once again, yes. Release whole your potion or passion on warriwhore. Bang her! BANG BANG BANG! Harder! Harder!Achiviment Unlocked: 1st bitch (y)
7. Go direct. Take shield. Combine with bone. (So fucking primitive) Goooo back. There is mound near bridge. Dig it. Take the key. Go cave. Release your soul-twin. You're gonna turn back that place you've digged and fall down. Fight whore queen. Beat&Bang. Punish the slut so hard. Take chest.
8. Bring your soul-bitch to the beach. She will fuck you this time. Take 2nd key. Open chest. Take gem. (I really do not understand, why is that bitch taking you back whole this way to fuck)
9. Anyway. Put gem Go back to the w(b)itch house with nude woman. Give sacred dildo to bitcher. Fuck both of them so fucking hard as you can. END
put gem were and how make dido

Jan 3, 2020
Could anyone tell me how many black (or tanned) women there are in this game, DETAILED, according to the stage?

PS: reason is simple: I like black and / or tan women

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
This game is an unplayable and buggy mess. The game freezes every 10 seconds or less.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
anyone got walkthrough for cumpussy please
1. As Fuckerman there is a Key next to the twp trashbins outside, grab it.
2.As Fuckergirl, next to the red car is a ID to help get inside through the turnbuckles.
3.At the broken stairs, there is the cutting tool to use on the chains in the goth gal room.
4.In the goth girl room, break the chain with the cutting tool, and grab the scissors on the desk.
5. Switch to Fuckerman and climb up the ladder, to the roof, go into the elevator room, open the switch box with the key, turn off the elevator, grab the tool in the generator (blue and yellow) then turn on the power of the elevator again, also while in the elevator room there is a piece of bread on the green generator, grab it.
6.Switch to Fuckergirl, and go up to the roof, into the elevator room, next to the bucket and boom is i think a napkin, use the scissors on it to change to pom poms, give it to the cheerleader, for a sex scene
7. Go back to the goth girl room grab the hotdog as Fuckerman, and combine it with the bread, then go into the nerd futa room and put it in the microwave, grab the hot hotdog and give it to the black woman downstairs for a sex scene.
8. Now after fucking the black woman the turnbuckles are now open and as Fuckerman go outside and use the tool on the trash to open it, then change to Fuckergirl to go outside to the trash and grab the glasses, then go back to the nerd futa room give her the glasses for a sex scene.
9. After the sex scene, switch to Fuckerman, grab the homework in the nerd futa room, then give the homework to the goth for the sex scene, go bake to the motorcycle and you are done.

Hope this helps.

shio0o

May 8, 2020
so i am a little confussed guys from which link do i download from
CUMPUSSY
JINGLEBELL
COLLECTION
OR ALL OF THEM

i think i needd to download the collection one to have the whole game but the chanelog tells me that cumpussy is the latest one

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

CaptainAnon3006

Aug 2, 2018
so i am a little confussed guys from which link do i download from
CUMPUSSY
JINGLEBELL
COLLECTION
OR ALL OF THEM

i think i needd to download the collection one to have the whole game but the chanelog tells me that cumpussy is the latest one
They're all separate games, you can download any or all of them.

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
I really like these games, they are kinda nostalgic haha. I just wish they were longer and maybe he could add like some secret scenes.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes