clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
lighter on candle in tunnel of sex, 3 cocks appear for the chick to suck. pretty sure the preview ends there.
Nah you have to suck them in the order it shows on the wall. There are three scenes in the preview, the ferris wheel girl, the clown, and the futa.

Reactions: nickzeik

yoni_m14

Aug 25, 2019
when i try to pick it up it says 'useless shit' and doesn't pick it up

never mind i figured you need to switch character 'C'

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
Nah you have to suck them in the order it shows on the wall. There are three scenes in the preview, the ferris wheel girl, the clown, and the futa.
There is a fourth. You can see the first scene with the mime girls. There is a cuckoo clock in the room with the futa. Grab that as the man and bring it back to the mimes. (A reference to the original animation they come from)

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
There is a fourth. You can see the first scene with the mime girls. There is a cuckoo clock in the room with the futa. Grab that as the man and bring it back to the mimes. (A reference to the original animation they come from)
Missed that one, thanks.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I seem to be stuck after the naga. I cannot seem to go beyond her to get the toilet paper.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
I tried in the II-I-III order as it is painted on the tunnel wall and nothing happened. Do I have to wait for them to cum?

Nvm, suddenly it worked

Reactions: nmhg73

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
how do you do the farris wheel girl. once i flip the switch she just says cool and if i press the button it says not yet?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Lewd Park crashed my pc so ,take my advice and please wait for full version

Or if someone have a solution i'm all ears <3

Edit : turn of the sound in game to play

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

someguy2o

Apr 27, 2018
I tried in the II-I-III order as it is painted on the tunnel wall and nothing happened. Do I have to wait for them to cum?

Nvm, suddenly it worked
I cant seem to get it to work. I feel dumb but ive tried every which way and nothing. Sorry im dumb lol

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes