Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I tried to download the thing that its on the tread for making it work, but it didnt work... Then i tried to download the version that is shown here
1682881166377.png
But it didn't work either... When it was installing, it said this:
1682881380534.png
"this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware"...
Then I closed it, and tried to run the game again, and the same message of the first pic was shown, and after that, it showed me this:
1682881494674.png
Does this means I won't be able to play it?... Isn't there a way to fix this?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Somebody can Tell me That which of Games from This collection have Futa characters?

OR which Games have Futa as Top? I mean, Futa fucking other characters.

lenny4xc

Dec 2, 2017
Somebody can Tell me That which of Games from This collection have Futa characters?

Collection 2 has the ONLY real futa, but she is in the last game. Every other "futa" is actually a trans. But there are some hot trans on female sences.

katepumt

Apr 1, 2022
I tried to download the thing that its on the tread for making it work, but it didnt work... Then i tried to download the version that is shown here

update it via Win+X -> Device Manager -> select your graphics card -> Update Driver. then use the new driver of you downloaded in the C:\NVIDIA

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Ah, I remember playing the flash games. Thought they were a thing of the past... nice to see they are still getting made. Such things have a novel simplicity. I'd wish for more of that futa chick. The call of beauty one was real nice.

I'd support them if they made a substar account. I left patreon behind.

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018

On the subject of futa fucking other characters, as there seems to always be some futa somewhere...

Well, from freshly playing with it, you have a few to work you there. Cumpussy, part of collection one, where they go to a campus has you able to play as that girl he saved from the amazons. One of the students is a futa and fucks the girl. Same with Villa, Summer Time, Wild breast and Lewd Park from collection two. The girl can be switched and you have a futa here and there to fuck the girl. Specifically the girl you get with the inflatable tube, the Alicina clone, the indian chick and this one secret futa in the respective games.

Fuckout 69 and Call of Beauty (last ones in each collection) focus on a new character. She turns into a futa halfway through that first and is one in that second one. So you have two scenes of her fucking women as a futa in the fallout parody, but EXCLUSIVELY scenes of her fucking as a futa in the call of beauty one. TWO of the ones in call of beauty are also futas, so you got some futa on futa action. So yea,h if you want to see a futa protagonist fucking women and futas... call of beauty. God damn, almost skipped that one.

Can't speak of the ones not in the collections as I am about to try those, but it sounds like Skyfuck will have one because it also looks like you can switch to the woman.

Reactions: Doc_Pie and Oedipe

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 2585208
But it didn't work either... When it was installing, it said this:
View attachment 2585215
"this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware"...
Then I closed it, and tried to run the game again, and the same message of the first pic was shown, and after that, it showed me this:
View attachment 2585221
GT220 is too old that doesn't support DX11 or higher, if you have an integrated card like hd630 or better would run

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes