3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
full version?
yeah and please full version of all these game too:

Thanks you !!!

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Ugh, another mini "game" with autist MC and little story. Third from the same author. 2 / 5 stars at best...

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I don't understand why this dev puts "choices" in all their games, when those "choices" just lead to the same result. I tried all their games, just for the art, but always feel cheated out of a meaningful story or gameplay.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fucking Hell [Final] Unoffcial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 125mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd and BaasB

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
its surprising how with every new entry there seems to be less and less work put into those games

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Ugh, another mini "game" with autist MC and little story. Third from the same author. 2 / 5 stars at best...
On the other hand, from the beginning you know what you are on. There is no Money Milking, no tricks, fake promises ... What is written, you get it .. so objectively? Can you complain about this? Be fair...It is good to put things in conte.
artoonu has a pretty good style of humor, art decent. It is a pity that he does not want to do something bigger.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote