[Full Translation Request] Love R*per! Maki x Examination room

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
I have clicked the link, but there is an error at that website.
Besides, does anyone know how to unlock all ending? I have just unlocked ending 3, 5 and 7.
Tks in advance!

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
oh no the original creator seemed to delete the game off of dlsite
Side note this seems to be because of legal reasons, hopefully the game was archived somewhere otherwise it will be considered lost media

Last edited:
Reactions: Gameville421

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
well as of this moment i cant find anywhere to download it so unless someone uploads it here or provides a link to download it im considering it lost media

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021

So this is the mega link for the game, i just want a full save with all position unlocked, first i thought each achievement unlock a sex position, but it doesn't seem so, then i used a save with all 7 endings reached, but still some positions is locked. i have been keeping this game since the end of 2021. And i don't know how long this link will last cause the game is removed on DLsite for legal reasons, so do contact me if the links is down or anything, i will try with Mediafire or reupload the link ( cause it looks like it gonna take a while for people to re-visit this supposedly dead game thread )

Last edited:

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
any update?
nope, im just leaving the game here, im bored with it, like, they got some instruction about moving the character around and do s.thing ( i couldn't understand the translation ) to achieve,unlock s.thing special/hidden, but again i couldn't translate it properly, so yeah i give up :'333