[Full Translation Request] Love R*per! Maki x Examination room

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Full Save.
Put in documents/Miconisomi/Lover*perMaki
Well, still some sex position locked with each aphrodisiac lvl, ( lvl 3 have 1 sex position locked only which is quite good ) so im not sure is this really a full save and the developer just leave the space there or there are actually more positions to be unlocked. anyway thanks alot.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Is the belly scene (assuming that's pregnancy) in the 2nd image an ending or an in-game unlock, does anyone know?

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022

So this is the mega link for the game, i just want a full save with all position unlocked, first i thought each achievement unlock a sex position, but it doesn't seem so, then i used a save with all 7 endings reached, but still some positions is locked. i have been keeping this game since the end of 2021. And i don't know how long this link will last cause the game is removed on DLsite for legal reasons, so do contact me if the links is down or anything, i will try with Mediafire or reupload the link ( cause it looks like it gonna take a while for people to re-visit this supposedly dead game thread )

do you have Link - Pixel Draine or Google Drive