• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Fun during Lessons [v1.0] [FPC-Games]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1609163951132.png

Overview:
Girl goes to the toilet during lessons to have some fun time.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-28
Release Date: 2020-12-24
Developer: FPC-Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: X-MASsive
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

1.jpg 4.png 7.jpg 15.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
After reading the other comments I thought "Ok, so it's a kinetic short story rather than a kinetic novel." But it doesn't even qualify as that. The whole thing is about a tenth of a scene from a normal game/VN of this type and, according to the OP, it's complete. The girl looks nice, though she has a bad attitude, and it desperately needs proofreading by an English speaking person.

As a test piece to try out renpy and (Daz?) it's fine. As a 'complete' VN or a game, it's very lacking.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
After reading the other comments I thought "Ok, so it's a kinetic short story rather than a kinetic novel." But it doesn't even qualify as that. The whole thing is about a tenth of a scene from a normal game/VN of this type and, according to the OP, it's complete. The girl looks nice, though she has a bad attitude, and it desperately needs proofreading by an English speaking person.

As a test piece to try out renpy and (Daz?) it's fine. As a 'complete' VN or a game, it's very lacking.
well this answers everything i was wondering on if its worth playing or not

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I was hoping there would be some lesbian content with the other girl in the bathroom in the preview pics, but I guess not

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
No doubt, this is the definition of short. But it does show this dev has talents and I sure like the protagonist. Hopefully he/she does a true visual or kinetic novel with her.

Reactions: frozenfeet

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes