gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
The hentai this is based on is great if you have not watched it. Now my question is how bad is the Engrish?
First impressions, pretty alright. Right away, there is some word misusage. The MC describes himself sleeping as "entering a peaceful insomnia" which doesn't make sense. Might update on the MTL as I go past the first five minutes.

Edit: Got further in, and its pretty good. There are some grammar issues, sometimes it'll repeat a word, or mix up some words. For instance, sometimes it'll call the dude's dick a "vagina" and I don't know why. Overall, its pretty alright. Legible first off, and outside of some exceptions, its actually really well written almost like its done by an actual translator. Probably because its an edited MTL.

Edit 2: Nevermind. It's honestly not that good. Should have kept going. Started out alright, but then it went downhill relatively fast. Constant pronoun and POV shifts. Grammar fell down the tank. It's still legible, though it'll be like reading someone who understands just enough english to pass by, but not enough to be completely understood. You'll likely understand the meaning behind the dialogue, but with all the errors, it ends up being more like a puzzle, trying to understand exactly whats being said. It's not the worst, and again, it's legible, but it needs someone to go through and fix all grammar mistakes. If I knew how, I would, after playing the game first of course.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
There's no contradiction; nymphomania is an arousal disorder, not a hypnotic sex mind control magic like popular culture suggests. :unsure:

Looks like yet another enema, muddy water game; "hard scat" just wasn't a thing in that era. :confused:
Ahh, yes. The many virgin nymphomaniacs out and about.

Just like the many sober junkies roaming the streets.

"Gimme money, man. I'm jonesing for a drug I've never used"

Lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Chrathrard

Sadsapling

Jan 16, 2023
I was looking forward to this and was willing to give the MTL some leeway if it was at least somewhat legible. I turned the game off after 30 minutes. The pronouns are off, I honestly can't tell who's talking sometimes because of the way they describe their own bodies. The art is pretty good for its time, so I settled to just look up a CG collection instead. :(