Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Bild_2024-08-23_232433160.png

Overview:
FunTanariZ is a Visual Novel game that tells story about Miyumi (default name, you can change it in the game) to seek the truth behind her husband accident. Many obstacles and mysteries that will she faced. Will she succeed in the end? It depends on which path she takes.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-04
Developer: Free2Come - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Bild_2024-08-23_232036470.png Bild_2024-08-23_232059461.png Bild_2024-08-23_232121680.png Bild_2024-08-23_232148357.png Bild_2024-08-23_232221889.png Bild_2024-08-23_232349593.png Bild_2024-08-23_232425269.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Funtanariz-1.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eltis Walke

Jul 3, 2023
will there be pregnancy? Nothing hotter than a futa Breeding her way through a huge Harem, well a Futa hiding in a convent doing that would be hotter but you know what I mean....

Reactions: Nessiah

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Tried the game out and well it suffers quite a bit from not being very informative on what your suppossed to do like there is a video guide for the game but all it explains is that if you don't cook food for your family then your kids affection will drop and once it drops too low you get a game over also you need to do a sexual release every 2 days or you skip a day cause you were too horny.

From what I could gather the game once it hit sandbox is pretty much the following.
You can raise fitness, charisma and knowledge in the bedroom, Megumi will tell you that you need X stats for the other girls but there is no info or indication on this so no idea what they might be. Fitness for now just seems to up salary gain by 1 $ and Knowledge unlocks more recepies. I just raised them to all to 50 through a save editor.

You eventually get told by Megumi that she will teach you how to get girls and after this you pretty much just have to chat with her 19 times, each time gives +1 affection, you need to reach 19 affection to advance to the next then it continues with 39 - 59 - 79 - 99 to reach stage 1-6 with the girls. By getting Megumi to stage 2 you unlock gift giving, option to get +2 aff instead of +1, stage 3 dating, option to get +1 or +3 aff, stage 4 unlocks condoms, stage 5 nothing new far as I could tell.

You pretty much need to progress Megumi to unlock anything new and once you reach stage 5 the main story goes into stage 6. At this point I all of a sudden could unlock more girls, namely Suzuna and Yuki.

Suzuna just unlocks by going to school it would seem but Yuki seemingly requires you to go to the shop on a sunday between morning and midday. Then after that you unlock the same 19 - 39 - 59 - 79 - 99 progression. Suzuna requires you to go to the cafeteria at 19 during midday to unlock her next stage and then at 39 go to the school entrance at the evening.

Yuki is a bit trickier in that she requires you to mostly meet her on sundays in either the downtown district or market street. Eventually you can unlock her to 100 aff and then you can go to he massage parlour at night to have raw sex, this in turn fills the crystal ball by 5% each time.

But for now at least I have no idea what the crystal ball does, nor do I know how to raise the son + daughter aff above 19 and I have no idea how to unlock the 4 other achievements outside of rubber my saviour that seems to require you to keep the condom and then it unlocks by following Megumi's aff unlocks which will result in sex with Yuki when she is introduced.

But at the moment the game has a bunch of areas but almost none of them matter and I could only find raising affection with the 5 characters mentioned here but only Megumi + Yuki have any content outside of building affection.

Is futa on male optional?
So far from what I could find there is no futa x male option in the game outside of after the futa finding out that her husband cheated she can confront him about it which leads to a game over or a one time scene after this where she is mad and you get another option to fuck the husband. Outside of those two scenes everything is futa x female at the moment, but there isn't a lot in the game yet so far there is Megumi BJ scene and sex scene, then Yuki BJ + sex scene with condom and one raw.

Reactions: Gtfhfhh and Deldun

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It's a tall ask to want your players to grind this hard in a sandbox in 2024. Sandbox games are leaning toward lowering grinds as a whole and this one seems to be stuck in 2018, both graphically and mechanically. I would suggest to those on the fence, to "Watch" but wait for future releases unless you're really bored with a lot of time waste on very little payoff.

Last edited:

Grimsight

Apr 8, 2020
Si lo vas a hacer caja de arena, necesito una guía, porque desde que nos dejaste libres no supe qué hacer, solo descubrí que tengo que preparar la comida para la familia porque me fui a dormir y bajó el cariño.