• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Another ridiculous premise. But then again, she deserves it for being a dumbass. Who in their right mind would go on a date "to not hurt a fan" lmao fuck him and if he bitches just call the police or hire the yakuza to fuck him up.

Imagine being controlled by your own son lmao just slap him and tell him you'll cut his balls off and send him to Thailand if he opens his mouth or something.
I agree with you man, but nothing we can do about, thats just how ridiclous Japanese thinks

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 2242998

Overview:
"Waka Manase" is a housewife who's cosplaying behind her family's back.
She is pretending to be in her 20s and goes by the alias "Nodoka".

One day one of her fans ask's Waka out on a date, he's a university student his name is "Shouri Usui".
How can I refuse without hurting him...
After agonising about it, she decided to go on a date with him saying "Just Once".
Her son Gou Manase sees her that day.

That night after the date, in exchange for keeping his father in the dark about what he saw, Gou gives her a condition.....
"From this day forwards, Mother will obey my orders. I will never forgive you if you disobey me."​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-11-11
Developer: Appetite
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: RedEye781 -
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

NTR tag is missing

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone know if this is actually Female Protagonist? The description kinda seems like it would be Male Protagonist & if it is Male Protag is the sharing avoidable? I'm gonna go on a hunch and say that it isn't.
What did a wise man once say? "Sharing is caring but not when it comes to fucking"

Reactions: Bse

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
what's the hot fix for?
it's probably my fix for the choice screen problem this game doesn't like pngs even though the engine works fine with them so it was giving an error it didn't affect the game you could just press ok and keep playing but it bugged me and a few days ago I found a tool to turn the pics into tlgs and now the problem is gone

Also, I translated the UI interface that was buried inside the code so with the fix pretty much all the game is in English I actually compared it to another game TLed by a Pro company and aside from differences in t translation choice of the UI everything looked the same

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Jesus Christ.

Another ridiculous premise. But then again, she deserves it for being a dumbass. Who in their right mind would go on a date "to not hurt a fan" lmao fuck him and if he bitches just call the police or hire the yakuza to fuck him up.

Imagine being controlled by your own son lmao just slap him and tell him you'll cut his balls off and send him to Thailand if he opens his mouth or something.
Clearly way way past dumbass and even retarded and clearly all voluntary. This is like someone trying to shoot the earth point blank and claim they missed.... at that point it has to be intentional

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I never really understood the whole thing of I'm blackmailing you so you have to have sex with me. And also fuck my friends. Or some random strangers. All at the same time. Who's the cuck again?

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
I never really understood the whole thing of I'm blackmailing you so you have to have sex with me. And also fuck my friends. Or some random strangers. All at the same time. Who's the cuck again?
That would be her husband he's barely mentioned and has like a few lines here and there but that's because this game is from her perspective, not the husband's perspective.

as for the blackmail plot that's just a standard hentai plot you can find thousands of Videos/VNs with the same concept.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote