Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
FurrHouse [Ch. 6] [Chimeros] - Compressed

Win/Linux [478 MB]
- - - -

Mac [487 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
FurrHouse [Ch. 6] [Chimeros] - Compressed

Win/Linux [478 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [487 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Are Renpy viruses unavoidable?
(see thread in announcements for context)

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I don't know why but this is one of those Renpy games where with every update I need to jump to a pretty far off autosave to stop the came from complaining about a roll back point.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I don't know why but this is one of those Renpy games where with every update I need to jump to a pretty far off autosave to stop the came from complaining about a roll back point.
There were some issues with some fixes in the previous versions. We worked on a solution to prevent that issue from ch7 onwards.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Guys, idk if it's just you but I never had to I lean I just save b4 the end game announcement and it all works out well for me.

[EDIT] Apart from this last update, I didn't have problems with loading saves b4

This is why a lot of Renpy game devs put a singular save screen in at the end of an update, usually just a still with 'save now' on it, that way you can go and fuck around with the code however and wherever you like, just tie that single still into the updated code and things should go off without a hitch for the player.
I mean isn't there alrdy one? yk the red colored screen at the end of each update I just save b4 that.

THX

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Does thoses issues mean we should restart the game to be safe or any save that loads should be ok to play from?
Saves from chapter 3/4 and before should be save.
There was an issue with a missing female MC branch and since there weren't a lot of labels and all just jump, Ren'Py couldn't handle that change (can't find point to Rollback to bla bla).

Technical:
Afaik, dev is going to use "call" instead of "jump" starting with chapter 7, which should solve this issue going forward (chapter 8+).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm wondering if MJ will eventually stop saying dawg to MC? For me it's annoying, and an odd thing for the MILF house mom to say...so I ended up changing it to something more fitting for my tastes.

Another thing I noticed...
Hi...
Someone ask me in private how I changed what MJ was calling MC, so here's how I did it. Using 0x52_URM tool...hit ALT m together to bring up the tool's search feature, then type in mj in the search box. The image below shows where and what to change...dawg to honey, or what ever you like.

For me she is a mommy MILF type love interest, and her constantly calling MC Dawg...ya no. Honey sounded more caring for her house mum type character.

Install: Place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder...and start our game.

screenshot0003.png

Regards.

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Hmm...I noticed something odd. When MC was offered to have sex with Ophelia, I turned her down...I didn't want to lock MC to that house yet, before I met the others (because we can only have relationships with two houses...right?). But I notice the story is saying I had sex with her, and I chose not to.

Regards.
I'll check the conditions again could have missed smth.
Also, having sex with Ophelia doesn't lock you to her house, it's only increase chances to have an ally with dark ones in the future

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'll check the conditions again could have missed smth.
Also, having sex with Ophelia doesn't lock you to her house, it's only increase chances to have an ally with dark ones in the future
Thanks for the reply...I just replayed the game again from the start, as the walk through recommended sleeping with her. And after replaying it made better sense to bring that house closer to be one of the two choices, due to MC's ex GF coming back into his life again.

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There were some issues with some fixes in the previous versions. We worked on a solution to prevent that issue from ch7 onwards.
Hi,
I noticed one of the game choices gives an important point choice, but your walk through doesn't mention anything about it.

Regards.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi,
I noticed one of the game choices gives an important point choice, but your walk through doesn't mention anything about it.

Regards.
Thanks for that catch!

Yeah, there is/was a typo. "Ayranit" had an uppercase A in the version I had, so my mod can't find that line to inject the WT with that fix.

Will upload the corrected mod in a minute.

If you find anything else missing, please let me knnow.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply...I just replayed the game again from the start, as the walk through recommended sleeping with her. And after replaying it made better sense to bring that house closer to be one of the two choices, due to MC's ex GF coming back into his life again.

Regards.
The recommendations I give in the WT mod try to max points with everyone and get opt to get the most scenes out of one playthrough. There might be a time where I will have to go back and revise the choices, when the consequences are more present in the game, but for now, I try to balance the points with the WT that you will always be able to lose some points in future choices while still keeping all or most options open.

You will have to make a choice at some point, as stated by Chimeros and my WT, to e.g. pick a house to focus on them. There's no "Gonna catch them all" in ony playthrough, as far as I know. Those choices will or should not have a "recommended" tag but only show the point distribution or mention which story flags are set.

The WT colours aren't necessarily a recommendation by itself. Blue usually means "points go up", while orange usually means "points go down".

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really like this game, but every time i see ayranit it makes me really uncomfortable with how similar it looks to aryan.

I looked it up, and I feel slightly better.

Ayran, doogh, dhallë, dew, avamast, mastaw, shaneena, or xynogala is a cold savory yogurt-based beverage popular across Central Asia, West Asia, Southeastern Europe, North Asia and Eastern Europe. The principal ingredients are yogurt, water and salt.

So I'm hoping that the demon species that tried to overthrow the current magical world government aren't deliberately named a misspelled version of a white supremacist and nazi ideal.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just replayed the entire game to try get my saves in order, did we not used to have an opportunity to chose a new last name to use in magic society? Daisy does mention that we can just make up a new name and that Arcana will accept it, but there was no opportunity given to write in a new last name

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes