Mod Ren'Py FurrHouse Multi-Mod [Chapter 10][RiamMar]

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The APK/Android version of the game is not made by me. The version in the filename of the APK should be the correct one, not the one displayed in the android app settings (not sure where Android takes that version info from anyway).

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
on that matter can u add a hide text button or something on ur mod

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Updated choices for chapters 1 and 2 and one choice in chapter 4 to show up correctly.
View attachment 4029842
View attachment 4029845
installed the mod and activated choice guide yet choices arent appearing
I suggest that, after re-downloading the mod, you start over again. The first choice should already have WT informations.
Please let me know if this update fixed it and thanks for the report! (y)

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Updated choices for chapters 1 and 2 and one choice in chapter 4 to show up correctly.

I suggest that, after re-downloading the mod, you start over again. The first choice should already have WT informations.
Please let me know if this update fixed it and thanks for the report! (y)
mod now working, thanks for the fix!!

Reactions: RiamMar

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Here ou go,
Error for you to solve :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/tl/ENG/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1706797467, 2878) is defined twice, at game/mod/tl/ENG/mod/config.rpyc:3 and game/mod/tl/ENG/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 590, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 566, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/tl/ENG/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1706797467, 2878) is defined twice, at game/mod/tl/ENG/mod/config.rpyc:3 and game/mod/tl/ENG/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Sat Sep 14 16:37:28 2024

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Here ou go,
Error for you to solve :ROFLMAO:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 590, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 566, in check_name

Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Sat Sep 14 16:37:28 2024
I Think i saw this error last time as well,
and you gave me some config file to replace it.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I Think i saw this error last time as well,
and you gave me some config file to replace it.
Not sure what this is about. The files are fine as they are and I don't get errors...
It looks like you have a clean install and not copied over a chapter 9 install...

Can you delete the folder "game/mod/tl"?

It's not really needed for this game, since it's English only.

Edit: Removed the translation folder from the archive and uploaded it as v3. Needs the mod folder to be removed first, before re-installting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fucker289

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all the scenes through the mod? I can't seem to find them.
Hey there, not with the mod itself.
I edited the "sandbox" for you and uploaded it as "FurrHouse_Ch-10_gallery-unlock" and attached it to this post.

It will ask to overwrite the file, so make sure to make a backup (move it to the base folder or so).
This will need to be updated for chapter 11 and following updates.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Not sure what this is about. The files are fine as they are and I don't get errors...
It looks like you have a clean install and not copied over a chapter 9 install...

Can you delete the folder "game/mod/tl"?

It's not really needed for this game, since it's English only.

Edit: Removed the translation folder from the archive and uploaded it as v3. Needs the mod folder to be removed first, before re-installting.
If i delete the mod/ tl folder then new error pop up
Also it's indeed a clean install and not copy/ rewrite over old version

ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1725424912, 2) is defined twice, at game/mod/config.rpyc:1 and game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:1.

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
check_name(node)
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1725424912, 2) is defined twice, at game/mod/config.rpyc:1 and game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:1.

Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Sun Sep 15 03:06:37 2024

I will delete mod folder and download your mod again

Reactions: RiamMar