A collection of mini games (simulation)​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Furrier
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Title: FluffRooms-v0.2
Win: - - -

Title: Fluffy Foxy Harem
Win:
- -

Title: Cum On me
Win:
- -

Title: Frost V2
Win:
- - -

Title: CuckQueen
Win
: - -

Title: BadEnding (VR)
Win

Title: ToonArcade (MiniProject)
Win

Title: Merry Fucking Xmas
Win

Title: Fluffy
Win

Title: Super Deep Princess (MiniGame)
Win

Title: Fluffy Easter (MiniGame)
Win

Title: Kitty Trainer
Win

Title: Just a Dream
Win
: - - -

Title: Furrier May 28th Pack
Torrent only: - -

Visit From Kitty: -

Iwind thanks for the link

https___i.vimeocdn.com_video_833259325_1280.jpg KittyTrainerhd.gif Unbenannt-2.jpg gif4.gif xmas1.gif Wip3.jpg NoBreakForJasmine.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif MiragePregnantHD.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This is a niche FURRY game collection you don't see a lot. It's pretty laggy, every game in this collection has poor performance despite very low visual fidelity, even on low graphics settings.
The sex animations are lively, but the models for penises are very undetailed and skin textures have strange shading.

"Enter a world of meetings with your wishes; try to be a smart player and get what you really want..."
*Dangerously Furry* lol

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
anyone else having massive framerate issues with most of these? i have a pretty good rig (i7 with an NVIDIA GTX 765M) but i'm getting like 2 fps on most of the ones i've tried (i believe SDP was the only one that ran at anything approaching an acceptable framerate). most of these feel really poorly optimized
765M, I7... That GPU is 7 years old, mah dude and in a laptop, that ain't "pretty good". That I7 doesn't tell us anything, what gen is it from? It's probably pretty old too and again it's probably a CPU only for laptops.

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
765M, I7... That GPU is 7 years old, mah dude and in a laptop, that ain't "pretty good". That I7 doesn't tell us anything, what gen is it from? It's probably pretty old too and again it's probably a CPU only for laptops.
i7 4800MQ
as for "pretty good" i meant that it runs current-gen games (path of exile, DS3, dota 2, to name a few) on higher settings without any trouble. it should certainly be good enough to be getting much better framerates on these games than it has been

• Haha
Reactions: madmax20
Jun 19, 2017
i7 4800MQ
as for "pretty good" i meant that it runs current-gen games (path of exile, DS3, dota 2, to name a few) on higher settings without any trouble. it should certainly be good enough to be getting much better framerates on these games than it has been
TBH DS3, Path of Exile, Dota2, LoL, Fortnite,CS:GO and so on don't need that much power to run decent. They are made for the masses and the masses doesn't want to spend a lot of money to play a game (more customers). The games in this collection are made in the "Unreal Engine", which is known for being quite demanding on the pc. You can give Whorecraft a try, if you want to, to compare them.
As to why the games run so bad might be because of your GPU. The CPU should be able to handle a few more frames, but as I said, UE is quite demanding on the PC (especially GPU).

Reactions: RidiculousG

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
TBH DS3, Path of Exile, Dota2, LoL, Fortnite,CS:GO and so on don't need that much power to run decent. They are made for the masses and the masses doesn't want to spend a lot of money to play a game (more customers). The games in this collection are made in the "Unreal Engine", which is known for being quite demanding on the pc. You can give Whorecraft a try, if you want to, to compare them.
As to why the games run so bad might be because of your GPU. The CPU should be able to handle a few more frames, but as I said, UE is quite demanding on the PC (especially GPU).
really what struck me as odd was that my computer was still running fine overall. i could tab to other windows and everything else was running smoothly. so it probably is the gpu, if anything. that being said, code vein also runs quite well, and that is in UE, so that's not necessarily the problem here. my overall point is that these minigames run significantly worse than they should on my machine, given comparable benchmarks

Jun 19, 2017
my overall point is that these minigames run significantly worse than they should on my machine, given comparable benchmarks
Well if Code Vein runs, those games should run too. You're probably right on the optimization part, but nevertheless, your parts are "quite" old and are in a laptop (objectively nothing bad about it, but I used laptops a few years back, but never liked them cuz of their performance). As I said, you could try some other UE games from small devs on here and compare them.

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
Well if Code Vein runs, those games should run too. You're probably right on the optimization part, but nevertheless, your parts are "quite" old and are in a laptop (objectively nothing bad about it, but I used laptops a few years back, but never liked them cuz of their performance). As I said, you could try some other UE games from small devs on here and compare them.
yeah, my computer's definitely old, but it still does what i need, and i really, really don't have money for any upgrades right now (never go to college in the US if you can avoid it. if you can't do it overseas, go join a trade union instead; you can earn very good money instead of going into debt and then go get a degree later if you need it without going into debt).
I have tried some of the other UE games on here, and while they don't run as well as ones from larger developers, they still got a playable framerate

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes